May 2012 Moms
Options

Gifts to stock away ;)

Ok so the money savings talk and Easter talk made me think you might want to know that at target board games are bogo 50% off and coupons.com has tons of coupons to print.
So if you buy a travel hungry hippos $4.99(use $5 off one coupon)
And one angry birds jenga $4.99 which will be $2.48 after sale (use $3 off Jena coupon) plus use 10% off toys cartwheel you get both games for better than free some stores will adjust coupons down and some like mine let you use the $1.28 toward something else!!!
My three year old and Lucas love the travel hungry hippo (or put away for Christmas) and the angry birds is a great gift to have on hand for random parties of famy or friends. Or print two hungry hippo coupons and get two for gifts for parties of your kids friends!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: Gifts to stock away ;)

• Options
    See, I wish this worked in Canada. SOMETIMES you can find deals that work like this, but in my experience it is rare as there are often exclusions like say "$3 board game (excludes sale items)" type of thing. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    See, I wish this worked in Canada. SOMETIMES you can find deals that work like this, but in my experience it is rare as there are often exclusions like say "$3 board game (excludes sale items)" type of thing. 
    Yep :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"