Single Parents
Options

Mother's Day Swap

Any gals interested in doing a little secret santa type swap for Mothers Day? I know we are all on tight budgets so maybe cards only or $5 limit? Lmk and I will set it up.

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014

Re: Mother's Day Swap

• Options
    I'll do it. 
  • Options
    Ooooh! Sounds fun!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I dont think ill be able to swing it this year since im a student but i wish i couls
  • Options
    eg214eg214 member
    Ok. Anyone interested let me knOw here and I will PM or post the sign-up info. There's a website that maKes it super easy.

Should we do cards only to save on shipping or a $ limit?

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014
  • Options
    I'm in! Cards only or $5 limit, either way works.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    I'd say cards. Because some of them are almost $5 anyway! Well, here at least.
  • Options
    Also, I don't always have access to a computer to check this, so I won't know I have a PM unless someone tells me
  • Options
    eg214eg214 member
    Okay. Let's do cards. I like that better bc shipping is a PITA and out of control.

I'm setting this up on Elfster now. I will report back in a few with how to sign up. 

• Options
    eg214eg214 member
    Okay...

The deadline to be a part of it is April 30th. Cards must be mailed by May 3rd, so they arrive in time for Mother's Day. You can stick something inside if you like (bag of tea, stickers for kids, etc.) but it must be under $5. You can make the card, have your kids help you make the card, or buy one :) I hope this will make it easier for more of us to participate.

• Options
    eg214eg214 member
    edited April 2014
    Also, the name of your person and their mailing address will be sent to you automatically on or right after the 30th :)

When you register, be sure to include your Bump name in your real name or once you register, you can click on your name in the upper right, which will bring up your profile. You can click on the left where it says NICKNAME and put in your bump SN.  

• Options
    eg214eg214 member
    edited April 2014
    @lurchbaby Awesome! I haven't done this in years so I am figuring out bits of it too but will answer any ?'s anyone has. I know there is a place to put your address for shipping, gotta find it!

((FOUND! Same as place you put your nickname, in your profile it has a place to put your shipping address))

We did this on the loss board here for Mothers Day back in 2010 when I had mine. I have had the angel someone got me hanging from my car forever.

• Options
    eg214eg214 member
    Bumping to top again for others to participate!

• Options
    eg214eg214 member
    One more bump! Just a couple more days to participate!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"