3rd Trimester
Options

My baby's beat app on iPhone

I got 'My baby's beat' app on iPhone and I just heard my baby's heartbeat! I've been trying for a couple days now but I finally found it! Got this AMAZING app as a gift from my sister so I must give her the credit for it (-:
Did anyone here use it?

Re: My baby's beat app on iPhone

• Options
    I bought it really early when I was like 16 weeks just super hopeful lol I'm 27 and still haven't heard it I think I may be doing it wrong but I'm hanging on in there as it has great reviews !! Plus it says it may take until you're about 30 weeks so I'm hopeful ☺️Xx
  • Options
    I remember on my BMB girls having apps like this when we were in early 2nd tri... I don't think logistically and technologically speaking that it's possible to hear the heart beat with an iPhone or Droid or any other smartphone... That's why a doppler is so expensive. I'd do a little research to make sure that it's actually possible for a phone to read a fetal heartbeat. I'm too lazy to go on the Googlez to check.

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have this. It's essentially a really sensitive microphone app. As baby gets bigger, it's possible to hear the HB with a stethoscope. I used it a few times at around 24-28 weeks when movement was intermittent and i did manage to pick up the HB. Don't need to use it anymore now though. She'd probably kick my phone right off my belly. 

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

• Options
    We've been using it since the second tri. In the beginning we could find the HB but it was pretty muffled sounding. Its been getting louder and louder as time has gone on :) We did it before an appointment once and it was pretty spot on. One of my friends actually did it in the doctors office to compare it and really test it. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    *~*Landon Robert Montoya*~*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"