South Jersey Babies

Medford Moms...

Hi everyone!
We're moving to Medford next month and looking for some toddler groups/playdates/classes in the area.  I work full time so we're mostly looking for weekend events right now.

If anyone is aware of any email groups, etc, please send them my way!

Thanks,
Stacey

Re: Medford Moms...

• LoriAnn78LoriAnn78 member
    edited April 2014
    Hello Stacey
    I don't know of any toddler groups but I'm not far from Medford if you ever want to set up a playdate.
  • Hi Stacey!

Welcome to Medford! I am a mom of 2, with two grandaughters I often take care of. I also run a non-profit organization, BirthWorks International, from my home. We've been going strong since 1988!

On November 21-24 we're hosing a Childbirth Education Workshop. It's a TERRIFIC way to meet new and expecting moms in the area. On the second night of the workshop, we all go out for an informal and fun dinner with our families and just get to know eachother better.

I've posted the event on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/507288059406862, Feel free to give me or my Program Manager Emily a call at (609) 953-9380... even if you just want some restaurant recommendations or fun playgrounds and places to take the kids. Hope to talk soon!

Warmest Regards,
    Cathy Daub
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"