July 2014 Moms
Options

*~^*~^*3rd Trimester Club!!! The real party starts!!!

Re: *~^*~^*3rd Trimester Club!!! The real party starts!!!

• Options
    I was 28 weeks yesterday, and I'm getting a RCS at 39 weeks, so only 11 weeks to go... crazy!

Lurker, she is a doll!!  So cute!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    27 weeks and 2 days for me :) so I guess that means I'm in too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think I still have one more week to go before I'm in the club officially! Almost therrrrrre, I can taste it!! :P

• Options
    27 and some change also!!! I can't believe it!! Super grateful and I can't believe summer is almost here!!!

TTC Since March 2012 | BFP October 19th 2013 | Est Arrival July 3rd 2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    27weeks today. I cannot believe it's 3rd trimester time already!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BFP 10/27/13---Heartbeat 11/20/13---Its a BOY, Ethan Ray 2/18/14---Possible heart defect 2/18/14---Confirmed Aortic valve abnormality 3/26/14---Scheduled delivery June30th
  • Options
    28 Weeks tomorrow :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Third trimester already!!!! No wonder it hurts when my baby kicks me lol. 27w3d woot woot!!! Can't believe it....I'm not ready for this.
  • Options
    I'm in! Turn 28 weeks thurs! Ready!
  • Options
    It just hit me - I'm in the 3T club! Here I thought I had my act together, now I really have to put a dent in my to-do list.

• Options

See y'all in 3 weeks :( save me some cake and ice cream!

Ditto. No fun being the last to the party :(

http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Pregnancy">BabyFruit Tickerump.com/tickers/tt1900ca.aspx[/img][/url]
  • Options
    pantherRN said:

I feel like I hit 3rd Tri and my body started to fall apart.

I don't love that you feel your body fell apart, but love titting that you're in the 3rd tri.
  • Options
    It's almost impossible to believe that you ladies are already there... I'm both jealous, and relieved to have 2 extra weeks left before 3T, so much to do!
  • Options
    Tomorrow, I'm 27 weeks. Hell-o, downhill slide!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    edited April 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    The fact that I'm in the last trimester has me kind of panicked... since the nursery is totally not done, and soon I'm actually going to have to push out this little booger... can't I just carry him around for a while longer?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    27 weeks and 5 days here! Can't believe 3rd Tri is already here.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    27 weeks and 3 days here and with the rest if you that it's crazy how fast it's going!!!! FTM here and still soooooo much to do!!
  • Options
    Im so far behind wahhhh. Barely 24 weeks myself! Three weeks to go.
  • Options
    27w6d! Time is flying - I can't believe I'm already in the third tri! So much to do and think about these days.
  • Options
    KnbhKnbh member
    27w2d! I can't believe that I'm already in my third trimester- where has the time gone???
  • Options
    28 weeks tomorrow! Man, how time has flown! I'm starting to stress out though because we have so little done, yikes!!
  • Options
    mhooks23mhooks23 member
    edited April 2014
    I'm 27 weeks and 5 days. Can't wait to see my Lil guy. Guess it's time to start thinking of names lol

edit: spelling.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    TallMomma29TallMomma29 member
    edited April 2014
    Based on my new EDD I'm 28w2d! So crazy to be third tri but I'm somehow not panicked and hoping it will go by quickly! I'm ready to meet this feisty little human, but I can wait 14 weeks for her to get all the time she needs on the inside! :-) ETA: wait.... 12 weeks?! Ok I am a little panicked ;-)

• Options
    I was super excited until I got this message in in my email saying something along the lines of "only 101 days to go!" Can't we start the countdown from a nicer number?! Dang!
  • Options
    2 1/2 more weeks till I get to join the 3rd trimester party!
  • Options
    kmawbkmawb member
    Eeeep!  Only a few days until I'm in 3rd Tri with you ladies, how in the hell is that possible!!!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow! I can't believe it.  I am super anxious about getting the nursery done, especially since my husband is leaving for 5 weeks on Sunday and still needs sand, paint and sand the furniture for the room. 
  • Options
    hupp0013hupp0013 member
    edited April 2014
    28 weeks yesterday! So crazy how fast the time is flying!
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Still have a week to go but Ahhh so exciting ladies !! Any others feel like no matter how much prep we do or organisation were never gonna be ready !! Panic stations
  • Options
    email2ash said:

27 weeks today :) Woot Woot!!

Cute :) Congrats!
  • Options
    Heyyyyy I'm in!! Can't believe baby is due three months from today!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    27 weeks, starting to panic. The last few months went far too quickly and I'm not prepared!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    28 today...officially 3rd by all apps and sites, yay!!! Time to kick it into high gear!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"