Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Carry Cot - do I need it?

Hi, we are expecting in a few months and we just bought the Stokke Xplory.  I am absolutely in love with it and cannot wait to use it. We are currently trying to decide if to spend the extra money on the carry cot (an additional $125). If you have the stroller, did you buy the carry cot? Did you find it useful? Until what age did you use it?

Thanks so much!

Re: Carry Cot - do I need it?

• It's the bassinet part of the stroller.
  • Loading the player...
  • We found the carry cot to be very useful.  Our little boy slept in one for the first 6 weeks, thereafter we only used it when we went to friends.  We also have a stroller, which we only really found useful at about 2 months.  After about 3 months he was just to big to use the carry cot anymore.
  • Our girl was 5 weeks early, and she couldn't use a carseat for awhile, so we found our bugaboo bassinet very useful. It was also nice to detach it and use it as a little bed when we were at someone's house. Keeps the wind off the baby too.

Does your seat on your stroller fully recline? If so, you might get by w/o the carrycot. If you feel like u need it, just order it from buybuybaby and hold onto the receipt. Cig you don't end up opening it, you can return it there, or any bed bath beyond location.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"