Infertility Veterans

~~IFV OOP meds check in~~

Hello Ladies!

The OOP Meds check in is designed to help those of us who are going through IF with no insurance, and have to pay completely out of pocket for our treatment and meds. If you fit this criteria, upon receiving your email I'll put you on our list and do my best to connect each of you with someone who has meds available to donate for your upcoming cycle.

If you have no insurance coverage and you have to pay OOP for both IF treatment and meds, Email me at oopmeds@yahoo.com, and include all of the following information, helping me to match you appropriately and as quickly as possible based on your specific needs:

• IRL first & last name
  • Link to Nestie Name showing your history on IF, IF Vets &/or TTTC boards. Recipients must be an active/supportive member withno less than 75 posts/comments within the last three months
  • Type of cycle/treatment you will be undergoing, and if it's for baby number 1, 2, etc.
  • Type of drugs needed and quantity (in units, vials, etc)
  • Substitution allowances for any meds (Ask your Dr! Gonal-F for Follistim, etc)
  • The date the meds must be received by for your upcoming cycle, your "need by" date.

As soon as I have a match, I will email both of you to link you together.

*If you have any questions or comments concerning how this program is run PLEASE feel free to email me at oopmeds@yahoo.com. Your feedback in all forms is always much appreciated!*

MM29

Re: ~~IFV OOP meds check in~~

• I sent an email about donating meds, but didn't get a reply.  Just want to make sure it was received!  Thanks! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
  • mm29mm29 member
    edited April 2014
    I sent an email about donating meds, but didn't get a reply.  Just want to make sure it was received!  Thanks! :)
    I'm so sorry. I'm not sure how I missed it,but I just replied  :\">
    ::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • Loading the player...
  • gripgirlgripgirl member
    edited April 2014

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards