Parenting after 35

Holy Shizz

Guennie- I know you have suffered through this in the past and I now literally feel your pain.  I have mastitis ;(  .  With going back to work, meetings that keep my schedule out of sync with the baby and having to pump instead of nurse has all contributed to my coming down with it.  Holy crap!!!  I felt like I was hit by a mac truck, had fever, chills, horrible headache and stomach ache.  I went to sleep the moment the kids went down to bed.  Woke up to feed the baby around 2am and the pain was beyond excruciating.  Luckily I have an awesome GP and I called and left her a message and she texted me back that she called in a prescription for antibiotics.  I wish this on no one. 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Holy Shizz

• Oh nooooooo. I am so so sorry you had to go through this!!! Would not wish it on my worst enemy. I'm so glad your dr was so great, I ended up in the ER the first time not knowing what it was and then the second time I knew but my dr was out and his partner wouldn't just call in the script. I hope you recover quickly!!! Just an FYI, you will probably experience a dip in your supply, but don't panic, it will slowly come back up as you recover. Hugs!!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • @Geeps2, I fortunately never suffered from mastitis, but the symptoms sound AWFUL!  I hope you are feeling better quickly!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies! After a full 24 hours on meds I am feeling much better. The red hot poker bump under my boob is gone so that is a plus! I have been nursing like a nut job all weekend long and the pain is getting less and less. Mwhipple you are so lucky you never got this. It is THE WORST!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Ah, I'm glad to see this. I was going to ask how you were doing today. You are on the mend, woo hoo!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"