TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

B-Weekly Wine and Cheese Party with your new hostess!

Hello friends! I have some big shoes to fill with Sammers and RAWR as my predecessors and I hope I can just do half as good of a job as they did. 

Update us! What's new? What's old? Bitch and vent. Celebrate any successes! 

QOTW: It's spring and most of us have been under a sheet of ice for the past 4 months. What are you most looking forward to doing this spring?

And as always, I've brought some snacks. Wine and cheese, but also beer and bread.
  Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 

Re: B-Weekly Wine and Cheese Party with your new hostess!

• Options
    After much deliberating, we decided to try an IUI cycle in May. But the universe is still not done fucking me. Last weekend I was taken to the ER in an ambulance (but thank goodness for cute firemen and EMTs). It ended up being nothing too serious, thankfully. I had a ruptured ovarian cyst. I'm ok now, but that ER and ambulance bill was going to be our IUI money. So now I have no idea when we'll be doing IUI. 

Love and ((hugs)) to you all. 
      Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for hosting @uneek1323‌. Sorry that happened to you :( . Sorry if this is wrong, but would it be your first IUI?

@GrailSeeker14‌ I struggle with the same stuff with my DH. I want the damn stuff done but also feel like its a tough situation to nag about. Ugh damn men

@Hawkward‌ yay for being unbenched!

I'm 9dpo and had my first negative test, as I was testing out trigger. Of course, the rational part knows it is still early but the irrational part was hoping that instead of disappearing today, the 2nd line would get darker

For spring, Im really just hoping that the sunlight and warmer weather gives me nore motivation

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    jap618jap618 member
    edited April 2014
    @uneek1323 thanks for hosting, you are such a lovely host :)  I'm so sorry that happened to you.  The universe needs to chill for a minute and give you a break!  I hope that you can get another IUI scheduled soon ((hugs))

@grailseeker14 YAY for +OPK Boo for stupid doctors coding things wrong.  Are they able to change it now or no?  If not that sucks. I'm sorry you're suffering from their mistakes.  I feel like they should be able to correct it?!?  FX everything works out.  Tell DH the doctors called to schedule it (but you call them and schedule it) and just give him the date & time ;-) Good luck with DH!

@hawkward (((hugs))) for April <3  I'm glad you & DH are working through things.  This whole process is so hard on the individual let alone the couple.  YAY for being unbenched & your tooth being fixed.  Both great things :)

@rachaeleigh I'm sorry for the - test but it just means that if a + shows up then there will be no confusion!!  9 days is realllly early so hang on :)  FX for you!!!

As for me, nothing is really new on the TTC front.  We had shitty timing last month so I'm not even bothering testing this cycle.  Next O weekend should be Easter weekend which is also my EDD and we'll be at my IL.  I can't handle a 3rd month of bad timing :(  

This month is really hard.  The April 14 board was filled with ladies that I was incredibly close with (and still am).  It's been extremely difficult for me to see them having their babies.  It's not that I don't love them and adore them and wish them mounds of happiness it's just hard.  The first one I saw on facebook (I was a couple of glasses of wine in) and I just lost it.  I cried on my bathroom floor for a good hour.  It doesn't help I'm exhausted because I have too much going on outside of TTC but April is going to be hard.  

Non-TTC I'm hosting a bridal shower in the morning & I'm REALLY excited about it :)  Myself and the brides SIL have put a lot of work into it and it is going to be very personal and such a happy time.  I'm really looking forward to it even if I am exhausted beyond belief.  

As for Spring, I love Spring :)  My birthday was the first day of Spring.  So despite the fact that it is yet to get about 50 and we are easily 10 degrees below where we should be at this time of year I'm very happy!!!  Longer days, more sunshine, warmth (because you know, in Maine 40* calls for shorts & no jackets)!!  I'm excited to get outside and walk, maybe start running (ghad I hate running).  Life is just happier when it's sunnier :)
    Married the love of my life June 18, 2011 -- Me (28) DH (29)
    TTC #1 since June 2012
    BFP #1 6.29.12 EDD 3.12.13 MMC discovered 8.11.12 9w5d D&C 8.15.12
    BFP #2 11.2.12 EDD 7.14.13 MMC 6w5d discovered 8w6d 2 failed rounds miso D&C 12.27.12
    BFP #3 8.5.13 EDD 4.18.14 MMC 7w4d discovered 9.25.13 at 10w6d -Trisomy 13- 1 round miso & emergency D&C 10.2.13
    RPL Testing. DX Asherman's November 2013. Low AMH (0.44) January 2014. 
    Operative Hysteroscopy January 2014 to remove scar tissue.
    BFP#4 6.18.14 EDD 3.3.15 Team Pink
    --AL always welcome--
  • Options
    @jap618‌ I really hope you can get done better timing next month. I also hope that April is kinder than expected ((hugs))

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome

• Options
    I just had my first IUI yesterday and it was a lot easier than I was expecting. It was such a relief because I was having follicle scans just about EOD for 2 weeks because my ovaries weren't responding to the letrozole and I was started on Bravelle and then Menopur. I was so happy to finally be able to trigger last Wednesday. The RE said we both get gold stars because of all the vag cam dates I had and MH good SA. Now, I just have to wait.

QOTW : I love watching all the flowers bloom and everything turn green again.

I'm mobile now and will respond when I get home later. :)
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 
    BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
    BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
    9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
    3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
    BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

• Options
    @uneek1323‌ so sorry about the Er visit! Sucky. Thanks for the check in!

@Hawkward‌ yay for being unbenched...sorry april is a bad month

As for me, solidly in my TWW. Feeling hopeful about this cycle. Ill probably test in 4 or so days

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    @GrailSeeker14‌ , insurance is such a pain in the ass. Hope things smooth out...

@Rachaeleigh‌ ...i hope you get a BFP soon!

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    @luciddreamer106‌ yay first iui done! Glad it was easier than expected

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options

@uneek1323 I’m sorry to hear about your trip to the ER and that it’s potentially pushing back your IUI.  I hope you’re feeling better now. ((Hugs)) That just sucks.

@grailseeker14 Ugh, that’s so frustrating that you were told the testing would be covered and now it’s not. FX that you won’t need to worry about it, but it’s still annoying. I had to resort to being the nagging wife to get MH to go in for any of his tests, so I understand that.

@hawkward Yay for being unbenched! I’m glad you got the tooth taken care of and you can put that worry behind you.

@rachaelleigh FX for you! Seeing the BFN is tough, even though you know it’s early.

@jap618 I’m sorry that you weren’t able to have good timing this month. FX that you’re able to make it work for next cycle. ((Hugs)) I hope that April isn’t too hard on you.

@shandorfml2 Good luck!

Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 

• Options
    @shandorfml2 & @luciddreamer106 FX this is your cycle!!!!
    Married the love of my life June 18, 2011 -- Me (28) DH (29)
    TTC #1 since June 2012
    BFP #1 6.29.12 EDD 3.12.13 MMC discovered 8.11.12 9w5d D&C 8.15.12
    BFP #2 11.2.12 EDD 7.14.13 MMC 6w5d discovered 8w6d 2 failed rounds miso D&C 12.27.12
    BFP #3 8.5.13 EDD 4.18.14 MMC 7w4d discovered 9.25.13 at 10w6d -Trisomy 13- 1 round miso & emergency D&C 10.2.13
    RPL Testing. DX Asherman's November 2013. Low AMH (0.44) January 2014. 
    Operative Hysteroscopy January 2014 to remove scar tissue.
    BFP#4 6.18.14 EDD 3.3.15 Team Pink
    --AL always welcome--
  • Options
    @luciddreamer106‌ fx for you! I was pleased with how easy the IUI was as well! I went 3days in a row for monitoring before and it was tiring

@shandorfml2‌ GL!

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome

• Options
    @uneek1323 - oh no! so sorry for the ER visit, but glad to hear you are doing OK. (((hugs)))

@grailseeker14 - I ended up making my husband's appts for him. He is fine going just hates scheduling any kind of appts :)  It's definitely worth it to go over everything at the same time.

@hawkward - yea for getting off the bench! Giving you lots of strength for the month of April

@rachaeleigh - sending you (((hugs)))

@jap618 - I am sorry that you haven't had the best timing. Also sending you strength to get through the month of April.

@luciddreamer106 - We can be 2WW buddies! Just had my IUI on Sat.

@shandorfml2 - chart is looking good, FX for you!

TTCAL - I just had my 3rd IUI on Saturday. This month was a routine. Just going through the motions at this point. It took a bit longer to get response this time, but I think the timing was as good as it's going to get.  If this doesn't work we have to be off treatments the next month or so as my husband is starting all his crazy traveling next month. Boo. Instead I'll meet with my RE to plan what's next. God I hope it doesn't come to that.

NonTTCAL - My friends and I finally posted a side project we were working on last week - an iPad app. I wasn't thinking much of it, but just found out we've already had 700 downloads in 5 days. I can't believe it! Hopefully we'll be able to start monetizing soon! Then I can retire on the beach. Ok maybe more like pay for a beach vacation, but hey I'll take it!

"It's, not, where you are, it's where you're going,
    And it's, not, about the things you've done, it's what you're doing, now"

TTC Journey Began 8/12
    BFP #1 11/9/12, MMC/D&C 12/21/12 @ 9w2d, EDD 7/24/13
    SAs: 2%-3% Morph - RE Official Diagnosis
    Unexplained
     BFN = IUI #1 (Clomid) | IUI #2 (Letrozole) 
    BFP #2 4/19/14 = IUI #3 (Letrozole)
    Expecting Our Elf 12/27/14
    ~All Welcome~

• Options
    @uneek1323  Thanks for taking over the hosting!  Sorry you had that scary experience and that it's interfering with your IUI plans.  I really hope things start to look up for you soon.

@GrailSeeker14  I say nag away if he's dragging his feet!  

@Hawkward  Yay for being unbenched sooner than expected!!!

@rachaeleigh  FX for you!

@jap618  (((((HUGS)))))  

@luciddreamer106  I'm glad you got to trigger!  FX for you!

@shandorfml2  Yay for a 2WW for you :)  FX

@jenkellen  FX that this is your cycle.  And how neat about your app!

AFM, DH is traveling this cycle, so we were planning to just do IUI with frozen sperm rather than miss another cycle.  Except that I had cysts when I went in for my baseline, so I am sitting out this cycle.  So now I am trying to decide if I want to do Clomid again since the 2 cycles so far have resulted in a 37 day LP and cysts.  And only one follicle each cycle, so I don't see any benefit at all.  I need to talk to my RE and see what she thinks.

QOTW: I am most looking forward to longer days (loving them already) and gardening.  

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

@jenkellen Yay, a 2WW buddy! FX that this IUI is successful and you don’t have to worry about what’s next.

@laromana09 Ugh! So sorry to hear about the cyst. That sucks.

@GrailSeeker14 I’m glad that YH has an appointment, but sorry that he gave you so much trouble about it. FX that he has good results.

Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"