Dads & Dads-to-be

Torture

So what's y'all's worst form of torture? I had said on another thread that being waterboarded with menstrual blood would be the worst for me (not entirely true;))

Re: Torture

• I'm sure you've heard of the Washington State Mud Slide. Not being killed instantly and buried alive to die a slow death is what I would consider torture. It's like drowning, but on a whole different level.

If you want to take it even further imagine your kid is with you experiencing the same torture you are and there's nothing you can do about it.

• I once mistakenly starting reading a top 10 medieval days torture list on accident. I got to number 7 before I nearly passed out. It's was gruesome. 
  • Loading the player...
  • When studding abroad in Ireland I was traveling to Amsterdam. I went to he medieval torture museum.... They had things they would do to people they thought were witches, all sorts of craziness. Just terrible.
  • being stuck in a dead end job that you hate, with a boss you hate, having to do the same monotonous crap day in and day out until you retire..... THAT to me would be hell on earth.
         Bury me alive, fine
  • My wife watches almost ALL of the Real Houswives of Whatever and does it when Im trying to have family time...Now thats torture.
  • Having to sit through another season of Grey's Anatomy with my wife.
  • Greys isnt bad at all compared to Real Housewives.....But I get my revenge, she sits through MLB games and just to be a dick sometimes I turn on Golf.
  •  
    A guy at my work always complains about his wife watching Real Housewives before bed in their bedroom. He says he tries to tune it out, but sometimes has to leave the room.
  • Its miserable...all I hear are women bitching at each other, at their husbands, at anyone in ear shot. I want to eat my gun after about 30 seconds.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"