Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Kiinde breastmilk storage kits: Any moms that have used this brand? Feedback appreciated.

Hi Moms -- I'm about to be a first-time mommy and, unfortunately, I'll be heading back to work after baby is 3 months old.  I'm planning on breastfeeding for at least one year and need some advice on some good breastmilk storage brands.  

I am interested in Kiinde for a few reasons:  1) milk is stored and directly consumed through the bag, so no bottle clean-up.  2)  the kit comes with a warmer for either the bags or the bottle.  3) Pump converter claims it works with all major breast pump brands.

Any experienced mommies have any thoughts on this brand?  Or others that they loved?

Many thanks!

Re: Kiinde breastmilk storage kits: Any moms that have used this brand? Feedback appreciated.

• I too am interested. Try posting this in the breastfeeding board.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I use it. Love it. Very easy and convient. I only wish the bags stored more than 6 oz, but no biggie compared to the whole easiness of it all. Highly recommend.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been using them since I returned to work. They're convenient for me and for her daytime care taker. I agree that I wish they had a larger size for when my LO starts taking more than 5oz feedings. Also the refill bags are packs of 20 which only get me through a little over a week and cost $8. So not very cost effective. Also, I end up pumping into bottles anyway because I can't fill up a bag from each breast from one pumping. I worry about pumping warm milk on top of chilled milk. But overall I do like them. Less bottles to wash and sanitize and warms up quickly. LO has no trouble with the nipple.
  • I too am interested. Try posting this in the breastfeeding board.
    Great idea, definitely will do.
  • Thanks for the feedback, guys!  Really appreciate it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"