New Jersey Babies
Options

Big Hugs Daycare-Middlesex

Anyone have any little ones that go here? Just looking for some reviews/feedback if anyone knows anything. Thanks :)

Re: Big Hugs Daycare-Middlesex

• Options

is this the place on rt 28 across from the dunkin donut and pizza center?

if it's the same place...we visited them, seems like they are flexible with the price but we were a bit hesitant about the teacher: kid ratio, the odor when you first walk in and professionalism of the staff. 

• Options
    I'm not sure where in Middlesex you are located but we use The Learning Experience in Edison and they are great.  We met with several different day cares and TLE stood out above all.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mrsR12 said:

is this the place on rt 28 across from the dunkin donut and pizza center?

if it's the same place...we visited them, seems like they are flexible with the price but we were a bit hesitant about the teacher: kid ratio, the odor when you first walk in and professionalism of the staff. 

yes I believe this is the same place. When did you go there? Was it recently? We haven't visited just yet, I only spoke with the owner, Betty, on the phone. I dunno, she just gave me a good feeling about the place.
    The odor??? oh my, what kind of odor??

Did you wind up deciding on some other place or are you still deciding? Any other places in the area you checked out that you would recommend?

• Options
    I'm not sure where in Middlesex you are located but we use The Learning Experience in Edison and they are great.  We met with several different day cares and TLE stood out above all.
    We actually live in Dunellen, right at the Green Brook border. I work in Berekely Heights, which is only about 10 minutes from my home. Going to Edison is actually way out of the way. My husband works in Iselin, but needs to be in the office by 7, so he cannot do the drop off. 
    Thank you for the suggestion though! If there are any other places in the area you suggest, please let me know!
  • Options
    @tiffany104 - how much is TLE?
    ***Siggy****
    imageimage
    Me: 32 - PCOS, Hypothyroid 
    Hubs: 31 - low everything

TTC since Jan 2013
    May 2013 - HSG, all clear
    Aug 2013 - Hubs varicocele procedure, both sides 

Dec 2013 IVF #1: 24 retrieved, 20 fertilized, 7 made it to D5; OHSS
    1.27.14: FET; 2 D5
    Betas: 2.6.14 - 689; 2.8.14 - 2400; 2.15.14 - 37,7000
    Ultrasound: 2.15.14 - Twins!