Blended Families
Options

meddling MIL and Facebook

So the stomach bug is going around at daycare. They usually have about 80 kids during the day (so not counting after school kids), but this morning they only had about fifteen when I was gonna drop DS off and his entire class including teacher was out. So I took him back home (DH home).

Anyway. MIL was supposed to watch SD tomorrow while DH and I both work (it's spring break). But MIL starting vomiting today. DS had diarrhea once today, but it was unrelated to the bug. So I have to send both kids to daycare tomorrow.

I send the administrator a text to let her know they will be there, and she says my MIL put it on FB that DS has the stomach bug and he can't come for 24hrs blah blah.

He's not freaking sick! I had to convince her that he isn't sick for him to be able to come. And then I had to get on FB and post that he is not sick on MIL's status.

One, I hate Facebook.
Two, my MIL needs to hurry up and move out of my business.

Rant over. That is all.

Re: meddling MIL and Facebook

• Options
    I deleted my FB about 2 weeks ago due to some personal issues I have been dealing with and I really thought I would miss it. I was on FB probably about 10 hours a day. Anyway it is so freeing!!! I was apart of 2 closed groups and I really do miss those women (I do plan to back eventually) but overall it's nice to be away. 
    I hope your family misses the bug!!! 
    utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Getting Pregnant">Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ambrvanambrvan member
    edited March 2014
    Well, of all people, I ended up catching it. I was out if work yesterday and the kids stayed home with me anyway. Much better today.

Edit: Oh and my MIL that I complain about so much was better yesterday so she made a store run to get us some Lysol and coke and food staples. I guess she's not so bad. And she called to check on me last night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"