Boston Babies
Options

Experience with Umass Medical Center?

Hi -

We are expecting our second at the end of June and are currently planning on delivering at Umass Medical Center, but I don't really know anything about it. Our first was born at Mt. Auburn, which was great, but we live in Central MA now. I would love any feedback on Umass Medical or other area hospitals. Also, if you have a recommendation for a good OB in the Framingham, Marlboro or Southborough area, that would be great. I am thinking about switching OB's, but need a good recommendation because it is so late in my pregnancy. Thanks!!

Re: Experience with Umass Medical Center?

• Options
    We delivered at St Vincent's in Worcester which was wonderful. I would hightly recommend it. My OB is through Reliant Medical group there but I go to the office in Westborough. I know a bunch of people that have delivered at UMass as well and had great experiences, For OBs in Marlborough, I think Women's Health of Central Mass has an office there. I went to their Worcester ipoffice for a bit and they were really nice but we moved before I got pregnant so I switched.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"