Houston Babies
Options

High Risk Doctor

Please help trying to locate a high risk doctor. Can someone please help ? I live in the Houston area. I am willing to travel Downtown or Sugarland area. I found a doctor at Texas Children Womens Pavillion ,,,,However I got so frustrated because they told me I had like 15 cases before waiting to be reviewed. Mind you the last time I saw a doctor was a month ago. So I am so frustrated. Now I  am searching for a high risk doctor. Has anyone had to wait before to see doctor once referred?

Re: High Risk Doctor

• Options
    I saw Dr. Karolina Adam for both of my pregnancies. She's a great doctor and I was able to get in same day.
  • Options
    I saw Dr. Kirshon in that same practice, however you usually need a referral and I don't believe same day appointments are the norm in that office.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

\image  image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr. Promecene-Cook at UT Physicians. She was awesome. I was high-risk. I delivered at 32.5 weeks.
    Anniversary

• Options
    I work in the high risk antepartum unit at Woman's Hospital of Texas and some of the best high risk doctors are Dr Hare, Dr Adam, and Dr Kirshon. All in the same practice
  • Options
    AJesteramAJesteram member
    edited August 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"