Minnesota Babies

Infant Daycare in Savage MN?

Anyone have any great recommendations for in home daycare for infants? We have scoured the typical sites (Scott county, parent aware, etc) but are not having a whole lot of luck with openings. Seems a lot of providers do not have openings until mid 2015, and we need something beginning in November. Any recommendations for the Savage/ Prior Lake/ Burnsville area would be HUGELY appreciated!

Re: Infant Daycare in Savage MN?

• JSS1002JSS1002 member
    edited April 2014
    Oh yay, i rarely check this board but I'm glad I did!  I live in Savage and we have our son at New Horizons on 42 / Huntington Drive.  I cannot say enough good things about them. He just turned 1 this past weekend and has been in their care since he was 4 months old.  PM me if you have any other questions -- really, I just love them!

We looked at anna's bananas on 13 and Kindercare off of 11 as well and this place won, hands down!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • We used an in home called Terre's Tots.  She was great. https://www.terrestots.com/  Once DD turned 16 months we moved him to the American Montessori on Burnsville Parkway.  IT WAS AWESOME! and they have very good rates
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • EMC86EMC86 member
    My cousin runs an in-home day care in Savage.  If you are interested, please message me and I can get you her info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"