TTC After a Loss
Options

Thursday Throat Punch

Daily vents, frustrations, shitty shit, etc. go here

Re: Thursday Throat Punch

• Options
    Ok, so my TPT award goes to myself today!

1. I get to work, grab my books, and somehow lay my keys in my seat when I could have SWORN I put them into my purse... got out, and yep, you guessed it.... locked my friggin keys in my damn car!!!  We don't have a spare, stupid I know... Besides if we did, I live 1/2 hr away, my husband is dead as a doornail right now cuz he works over nights so it wouldn't do much good because I would still end up having to call a locksmith.

2. I was so pissed and stress out over #1, I lit up a cigarette for the first time since Sunday.

(bangs head on desk)

DH & I 23
    Married: 3/23/13 Together since: 4/11/10
    DD born 4/19/09 after a summer fling after graduation. Not planned
    Dx with Endometriosis and Ovarian Cysts July 2010

TTC since July 2010

DX with unexplained secondary IF 2012
    BFP Oct 6, 2013
    Confirmation BFP at Dr. Office Oct 7, 2013

Miscarriage confirmed 10/19/13

CD 21 full panel blood work 3/18/14 to initiate fertility treatment

Psalm 34:18 "...The Lord is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit..."

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    edited March 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    TPT to my OB for not making me feel comfortable to ask all the questions I have in regards to my loss, uterine malposition, damage to my cervix during the d&c and how to handle future pregnancies. She's normally not that way, but has been quite condescending since the complicated d&c last Friday.

Now to find a second opinion...

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• Options
    @GrailSeeker14 (((HUGS))) hun!!! What a total cluster fuck! I'm sorry for the crazy cycle. Have you thought about at least putting a call into your RE now? They may just say wait til next week but at least you'll have tried.
  • Options
  • Options
    ***baby mentioned - not mine***

TP to one of my friends - I go on FB today and one of my close friends has posted a photo of her daughter (who was born 3 weeks after Colton was born still) with the caption "We managed to keep this little one alive for 6 whole months!" Now, I realize I am being super sensitive, and this is a dear friend and I know she meant nothing hurtful by it, but it still hurt. I carry so much mommy guilt over losing him and this just hit me. Especially since her daughter and my son would have been so close in age.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Options
    @stefuge I am so sorry! Very poor word choice on her part. If they haven't had a loss themselves, its really difficult for others to understand. My SIL posted on fb after they announced their pregnancy that miserable people should f off basically, IN regards to me specifically, and I explained that her word choice really was hurtful, and she was like o crap I didn't think of it like that... they just don't understand.

DH & I 23

TTC since July 2010

BFP Oct 6, 2013

Psalm 34:18 "...The Lord is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit..."

• Options
    2nd TPT award goes to DH. He is just bein an absolute dick over my locking my keys in the car... I know I should have been more careful. I already established that thought  5 1/2 hours ago when I locked them in the car.

Luckily, I have a very nice boss that is having someone come unlock it at no charge... so WHY DH is pissy is beyond me.

DH & I 23

TTC since July 2010

BFP Oct 6, 2013

• Options

@MercyGale - I hate when I do that!  So frustrating!

@Grailseeker14 - ((hugs))

@AggieBeth06 - That is extremely annoying.  I would definitely get another opinion, or at least tell her how you feel.  After our loss, I was feeling so much anger at my doctor (it was not her fault, but still, I was angry).  I had a good chat with her, and it really helped to talk through it all.  ((Hugs))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Options
  • Options
    @MercyGale‌ - hope it works out ok. That's a helpless feeling

@GrailSeeker14‌ - hope you find a way to pass the time without too much frustration

@stefuge‌ - that is a horrible choice of words! I had a bad day on FB too. One of my IRL friends and I were on the same BMB. She just made her reveal post and I was confronted with a huge ultrasound pic of her little bundle, due a day after my angel baby was. Now, she didn't say anything about people with bad attitudes needing to eff off but it was hurtful. Maybe I'll stay off Facebook for a while!

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• Options
    MercyGale said:

Ok, so my TPT award goes to myself today!

1. I get to work, grab my books, and somehow lay my keys in my seat when I could have SWORN I put them into my purse... got out, and yep, you guessed it.... locked my friggin keys in my damn car!!!  We don't have a spare, stupid I know... Besides if we did, I live 1/2 hr away, my husband is dead as a doornail right now cuz he works over nights so it wouldn't do much good because I would still end up having to call a locksmith.

2. I was so pissed and stress out over #1, I lit up a cigarette for the first time since Sunday.

(bangs head on desk)

Wish you were closer. I unlock cars for a living ;)

• Options
  • Options
    ****Warning.... baby/pregnancy mentioned (not mine)*****

TP to all 3 of my SILs. My one SIL included me in a mass text to all of DH's family about our niece being on the way to the hospital because she was in labor. As if that wasn't bad enough, my phone went off several times when I was in a training and I see the original text along with a bunch of happy responses about how they all make cute babies. I was so ragey and upset. If I told you ladies more to the pregnancy you would all be floored but it triggers the shit out of me and so I don't want to trigger anyone anymore, as mentioning someone else's pregnancy is bad enough. I didn't even respond to the texts.

BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11
    BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12   BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate) HSG 6/13-all clear BFP#4 11/18/13 natural m/c on 11/23  IVF #1 (Natural IVF Cycle) May 2014- Cycle failed (embryo did not make it to blast) BFP#5-7/26/14 GROW BABY GROW    IT'S A BOY DUE 4/5/15!

• Options
    TP to the idiots on PGAL and SAIF who keep saying "baby dust" and "sticky babies" etc. AL-ers should know better than anyone that those word choices are inappropriate. Of course I don't want to live on TTCAL forever, but it made me anxious to move over there eventually.

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"