Minnesota Babies
Options

Infertility + High Risk OB rec needed

I am in need of a recommendation for my next pregnancy. Looking for an infertility OB (last time used Dr Gosen in Edina but that's too far for me now) and would like them to also specialize in high-risk pregnancies (my first was born 5 weeks early due to placenta infarcts). I live in Stillwater so something on the east side is preferable. Thanks in advance!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Infertility + High Risk OB rec needed

• Options

There's a clinic in WBY at Woodwinds Dr. and Lake that specializes in this - the only reference I've got is from a news caster from Green Bay who came up here to work with them after she struck out there.  Not sure of the name of the doc she worked with though...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    thank you, @MesmrEwe! I think I might know which clinic you're referring to, so I will check into it!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey,

I know this post is a little old... I went to the clinic in Woodbury, RMIA.  I had Dr. Pavelka, the BEST DOCTOR I have ever had for any purpose.  Ultimately I got IVF, which Dr. P doesn't do -- he does everything up to that point, then other doctors in the same clinic do the IVF.  I switched to CRM in Minneapolis for the IVF and honestly kind of regret it because it is a busier clinic with less of the personal touch.

The infertility doc will "graduate" you to an OB once you are 6-8 weeks pregnant.  Stick with the RE for now and find the OB later.

IVF Jan. 2014, due 10/10/14

• Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"