Indiana Babies
Options

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?
2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  Is there any Irish in your heritage?  Did you wear green for St. Patrick's Day?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• Options
    ebd08ebd08 member
    1.  Good!
    2.  We went down to my IL's for the day on Saturday and had a good time running around outside in the gorgeous weather!  I also got to go grocery shopping all by myself.  Lowlight - babygirl still won't have anything to do with bottles.  We've tried 6 different kinds and she wants none of it.  I had signed up to work some programs at the museum next month but I'm worried that she's going to starve.  :-(
    3.  More playing outside
    4.  A big bulk of my ancestry is English / Irish / Scottish (does that all fall under British?).  I did wear green and so did the kids!  I would really liked to have taken them to the St. Patrick's Day parade in Indy, but 11:30 is not the best time when you've got lunch and naps to consider.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. Tired, but otherwise good.

2. Spending time play some Lego video games with my boys.

3. Warmer weather!

4. I do not have Irish in my heritage, but I did wear green!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. Tired as well.  but doing well and hopeful for spring!

2.  highlight - Got to see family this weekend, surprise birthday party for my uncle and he was definitely surprised.  Lots of fun!  Lowlight - I dont know that there was one

3.  Looking forward to doing some outside things this weekend!

4.  I have the smallest amount of irish in me although I'm mostly German.  We accidentally both (LO and I) wore green yesterday... It was my nephew's birthday so my family usually kind of forgets its anything else.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"