February 2012 Moms
Options

TTC Check In (3/17)

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in?

What's your CD?

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently?

Anything else to add?

GTYK:  Are you doing anything special for St. Patty's Day?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage

Re: TTC Check In (3/17)

• Options
    Happy St. Patty's Day!

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 5th AL (10th TTC #2)

What's your CD? 24

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  2ww

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? FF says 5, but I think its only 4

When are you testing? I'm hoping to wait longer this time, but likely 12 dpo. 

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? prenatal gummies

What is your current phantom due date? Dec. 3rd

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! see below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? I have an appointment with my OB on Wed, so we will see what she has to say. 

Anything else to add? good luck ladies!

@BellaBoo0706- I see you on FF now, but I don't see your most current chart.  I only see your Oct and Nov chart.  Not sure why... wish I knew more about how that all works.

@bre_anna_101- Looks like you either just O'd or are about too.  Yay!  Fingers crossed that this is your cycle.  Did you have better timing this time around?

GTYK:  Are you doing anything special for St. Patty's Day? No... I'm on Spring Break, so I'm just happy to be off work.  DH has to work tonight.  My plan is to stay in and start painting Addy's future "big girl" room.  Not quite ready to move her out of her crib yet, but I'm anxious to get her new room put together so she can start getting used to the idea of it. 

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Happy St. Patty's Day!

Cycle Info 

What month/cycles are you in? 11th cycle (3AL)

What's your CD? 18

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  2WW

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? Either 6 DPO or 4 DPO. I had a mid cycle ultrasound on CD14 which says I O'ed already. I got a pos OPK on CD13 in the evening. FF said CD13 for O, but then changed it to CD15…so it was prob CD13.

When are you testing?Probably 12 DPO

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV, took Letrizole this cycle

What is your current phantom due date? December sometime...

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! Yes

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Probably another cycle of Letrizole

Anything else to add? 
    @vballgirl78 Glad you have O'ed! I will be watching to see what happens! Let us know how it goes with your OB. I have no idea why you can't see my current chart? 

GTYK:  Are you doing anything special for St. Patty's Day?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What month/cycles are you in? 7

What's your CD? 13

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  waiting to O

When are you testing? not till I'm late

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV

What is your current phantom due date? Dec 10-would be great, very close to my bday

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! see siggy

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? just keep trying, I don't know what else to do

Anything else to add? vballgirl78-think I'm getting ready to. CM has been more evident and had + OPK yesterday. HIO yesterday, and plan on continuing everyday until I see a clear rise in temp on FF, will probably be exhausting, but totally worth it if we get a baby this time!
    @BellaBoo0706-hopefully the Letrizole will work it's magic this month

GTYK:  Are you doing anything special for St. Patty's Day? Absolutely nothing :)
  • Options
    @vballgirl78 - good luck at your dr. appt tomorrow...let us know what the plan is!

@BellaBoo0706 and @bre_anna_101 - good luck!  I hope you get some happy news in a couple weeks.
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    Well... my dr. appointment was good and not so good.  The good news is that all my lab work came back great and the dr. says everything looks good.  She is happy that I'm ovulating each month even though it varies from day to day.  The not so good news is that there really isn't any plan to move ahead with.  She wants me to focus on eating better and getting more exercise.  I gained some weight after our loss and have struggled to take it off.  She say that might make a difference.  Aside from that, she just said to keep trying and either call her when I'm pregnant or in 6 months and we can talk again.  She said to call of course if anything changes or I have any concerns.  She doesn't seem worried.... I guess I have to go from there.  So, the plan is to cut out soda (my worst habit), exercise more and eat better.  If nothing else, it should make me feel better all around and be healthier when I do get pregnant.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @vballgirl78 thanks for the update! That is great news that everything came back normal. I am sure you are a little discouraged that she did not have an aggressive plan, but at least all is well and your Dr. is not concerned. 
  • Options
    @vballgirl78- glad to hear an update, although I do feel for you that you don't exactly have a plan.  I know it's hard to, but at least you can look at the positive side of things that there aren't any problems.  Maybe having something else to focus on (losing weight) will give you something to work towards and distract you from the stress of TTC.  I know the months that I have a lot of other things going on it makes it easier for me to not stress as much, because I simply have so much else on my mind.  Prayers for you!
  • Options
    @ninthgirl- Its definitely something I'm thinking about.  I think I'll give it another month or two and see where I'm at.  I'm definitely anxious, but at the same time relieved that all my lab work came back normal. 

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @vballgirl78 -- Losing weight and exercising more really helped distract me when we were TTC. If I couldn't be pregnant, then at least I had to feel good about myself, right? Also, you can always see someone else for a second opinion. Six months is a long time to review this again, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you won't need to wait that long for another BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"