ykristos-Liz
His(1&only)wife- Boy

June 1 st 
Katesy21-Katie 
Cristykaye- Cristy
NS1- Nell

Weeks/Fruit:

AW/Rant/Rave:

QOTW: Shaving, toe nails, tying shoes... still at it or did you hand off responsibility for maintancne to someone else?

GTKY: Any plans for the St.Patty's day?  Traditions? 

Re: ~*~* Sunday Ticker Change ~*~*

• Options
    *** As we near our due dates, if you have your baby you can let me know so I can update our mom's list w/gender and names. Thanks!!**

Weeks/Fruit: 33 weeks- Durian Fruit...?? never had that before. 

AW/Rant/Rave: Still struggling to sleep through the night- my hips are killing me. And, now I've been getting some contractions that move from front to back. Those are super fun- I never experienced those before or back labor and I truly hope it is not a sign of what is to come. Yikes!! 7 more weeks!! I'm gonna enjoy this very last pregnancy no matter what!

QOTW: Shaving, toe nails, tying shoes... still at it or did you hand off responsibility for maintenance to someone else?

I am still maintaining, but I would love to go get a wax!  You pretty much have to be a contortionist to get any good grooming done. 

GTKY: Any plans for the St.Patty's day?  Traditions?   I really could care less about St.Patty's day, but the DH bought me some corned beef and cabbage because one time I said I liked it (even though he hates the stuff).  So I guess we'll be eating that the next few days. I didn't have the heart to tell him the last time I made it (1st tri with DS1) I got so sick from the smell and haven't touched it since. 
  • Options
    MK1013 said:
      "good enough."
    That I like!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Weeks/Fruit: 31 weeks! We are in single digit weeks now!

AW/Rant/Rave: 

AW: I was in a wedding this weekend that I was nervous about.  I wasn't feeling like I looked good and I was worried about the long day.  It ended up being great!  Also, it is amazing what professional hair and makeup can do! I attached some pics(the last one is on the steps where the Boy Meets World credits were filmed).  The wedding was a CBS Studios and was bad ass!

Rave: I was finally able to organize some of the baby clothes today!
    QOTW: Shaving, toe nails, tying shoes... still at it or did you hand off responsibility for maintancne to someone else?   I am still doing everything myself, but my shaving has gotten pretty low in quality.  As for shoes, I will only wear ones without laces now!

GTKY: Any plans for the St.Patty's day?  Traditions?  Usually DH and I get drunk at our local English pub on Guinness, Monty Python's Holy Ale and Old Speckled Hen.  Since that is clearly not happening this year, I will probably just go to the gym.
  • Options
    Weeks/Fruit: 32 weeks, Squash

AW/Rant/Rave: Feeling great!

QOTW: Shaving, toe nails, tying shoes... still at it or did you hand off responsibility for maintenance to someone else?
    Haven't shaved in weeks. I manage to get socks on and tie my shoes, and when I don't want to bother I just wear Uggs because they slip on and off easily. Other than that, I'm still managing everything else.

My parents made a corned beef and cabbage dinner today and sent me home with leftovers. I will try to remember to wear green tomorrow. That's about as far as it usually goes for me.

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • Options
    Weeks/Fruit: 
    30 weeks/ Cucumber

AW/Rant/Rave:
    Rant: I've been having some awful heartburn.
    Rave: I've finally started working on the nursery a bit today. Which means Ive move alot around as well organized all the new baby clothes.

QOTW: Shaving, toe nails, tying shoes... still at it or did you hand off responsibility for maintancne to someone else? 
    I've given up on shaving, but can still do my toe nails if I hold my breath. I no longer wear shoes cause I hate them, always have. I mainly live in my  flip flops even when there is snow on the ground.

None here actually. Although my family is already making plans for the 4th of July Lol.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ns1ns1 member
    Weeks/Fruit: 29 / acorn squash

AW/Rant/Rave: Sleeping is not happening! And I saw a picture of my belly right before I went into l & d to have DD, and my belly was the same size then at 39w5d as it is now at 29 weeks!  

QOTW: Shaving, toe nails, tying shoes... still at it or did you hand off responsibility for maintancne to someone else?  I've started pedicures and plan to continue with that until this one is born.  I'm still shaving...occasionally...

GTKY: Any plans for the St.Patty's day?  Traditions?   Nothing.  We're all wearing green.  I might get a mint chocolate shake from Arby's:)  And I have yoga tonight.    
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Weeks/Fruit:
    31 weeks, pinneapple

AW:
    Got my maternity pics this weekend. Here are the toe she posted on Facebook that night. Love them!!
    I don't know how to move them so I guess they're on the bottom... :-)

Rant/Rave:
    Heartburn in the middle of the night sucks. Leg cramps in the middle of the night suck. F-ed up dreams equally suck. But my personal day does NOT suck...

As for shaving I can do my legs but rarely do that. As for my vag - I'm just feeling my way. I'm sure it looks fabulous. Don't usually do my toes in the winter but I may get a pedi over spring break. And shoes- I refuse to wear ones with ties. Boots are getting very difficult to get on and off but it's getting warmer so that helps. Toms and soon sandals for me!

GTKY: Any plans for the St.Patty's day? Traditions?
    No traditions. Just took a personal day so that's awesome! Had my last shamrock shake for the season last night before they're gone. :-)
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Weeks/Fruit: 31 weeks/pineapple 

AW/Rant/Rave:  Rave: We went on our hospital tour last week and I LOVE the hospital we chose. They are willing to pretty much do (or don't do) what ever you want with your delivery! Rant: babygirl is still totally transverse and I'm starting to get more worried about that. My OB wants to schedule a C-Section if she hasn't turned by 35 weeks just in case, which I am okay with, but would obviously rather not have to do that.  

QOTW: Shaving, toe nails, tying shoes... still at it or did you hand off responsibility for maintenance to someone else? Shaving: lady bits? that's all DH now. Legs? let's just say I'm glad we're still having winter weather and I can wear long pants everyday. I even made DH clip my toenails the other night. 

GTKY: Any plans for the St.Patty's day? Traditions?  Usually we'd have the whole family get together and make St Patty's day drinks and desserts but with me KU and us living out of state, I think DH will just have a Guinness tonight all call it a day.
  • Options
    Weeks/fruit: 33/durian

AW/rants/raves: I'm tired and achey all the damn time now. Either I've got slower or the world got faster. We've finished painting LO's room now though, so now we just have to get the furniture back in! Oh and hayfever started last week, so sneezing 12 times in a row while trying not to pull a muscle or pee is like doing 100 kegels. This baby should fly out! Less than 7 weeks to go now!

QOTW: shaving? Wuh? I haven't shaved, plucked, bleached or waxed anything in so long. In my defence my hair growth has slowed way down all over my body and my bathroom is being renovated, so I'm washing with a handheld shower. Shoe tying, I can only do it with the foot resting on my knee.

GTKY: I'm not Irish and I don't drink so I don't observe st. Paddy's. we don't really bother with it over here, but some bars/pubs push their offers to get people through the door.

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"