October 2014 Moms

Muscle Relaxers or Vicodin??

So I pulled my shoulder somehow or have a huge not in my back right under my shoulder. I don't even know what I did. This morning I woke up with it and I just took a nap and still have it. Anyone know if your aloud to take the above? I can't remember and the dr office is closed.

Re: Muscle Relaxers or Vicodin??

• I think Tylenol is all we can take but check with your doctor this is my first pregnancy not 100% of all the rules
  • I would call your ob to confirm as all are different. I was pprescrib vicoden with DD when an ovarian cyst burst so i think its fine but still could be dangerous
  • Loading the player...
  • Vicodin is a need only drug when benefit outweighs risk.

You need to call your OB that is why they have oncall.
  • Definitely don't self medicate, as PP's Said. I was offered Vicodin for my fibroid pain, but it was to be used as a last resort.

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• Thanks everyone. I have never ever taken Vicodin before it was just an option I had cause I had oral surgery last week. I didn't even take it then. I slept most of the pain off with one Tylenol and had my DH rub my back a little. The only reason I asked was if it didn't go away today then I would have tried something stronger because we were helping some friends move. I wasn't sure if anyone knew it was safe. Thank you for all your advice
  • I have chronic knee pain from a big surgery 5 months ago. I called my OB last month because Tylenol just wasn't cutting it for the pain. He said Vicodin was safe so now I am using that periodically.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"