Detroit Babies

Looking for a Obgyn to deliver my first baby...

Help...I am 6 months pregnant, just moved to the West Bloomfield area, and desperately looking for a great Obgyn that delivers out of Huron Valley Sinai in Commerce or Henry Ford West Bloomfield. Any recommendations???

Answers

• https://www.whmcenter.com/ this is where I go. I posted about it on my last post about the pediatrician too.
  • I also posted in that thread before seeing this. If you have the option, deliver at HFWB. The L&D unit is amazing and fairly new. Huron Valley has a great pediatrics unit but from what I hear is getting quite run down.

View Full Size Image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I see Dr. Werner in West Bloomfield but he delivers out of Beaumont
  • Metro ObGyn on commerce rd, dr. Friedman, dr. Jeffrey Miller (both in commerce down the street from metro). Dr. Goldfarb out of henry ford weat bloomfield. The forst three deliver out of huron valley sinai and the last out of henry for.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • Love Metro OBGYN and I also just saw Dr. Goldstein in Commerce, I saw him several times in triage and then for an annual exam when my insurance changed.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I delivered my first at HVS and my second at HFWB. This one will be delivered at HFWB as well. We loved that hospital!! I have also used the same OBGYN office for the last 11 years. Their office is in West Bloomfield on Maple Rd. Women's Health and Menopause Center. They have a great group of doctors. Good luck!
  • I LOVE Dr. Ethan Goldstein! He delivered my son when he was a resident at Beaumont! He's so awesome that I didn't even know that he was a resident when he told me he was leaving, I said "well I'm going where ever you're going" He's been my doctor for 10 years. I refuse to see any other doctor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"