and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimageimage
~All AL always welcome~

Re: ~* Tip of the Hat *~

• Loading the player...
  • I'm tipping my hat to @LaRomana09. I've been having a rough week and she checks in on me often which I appreciate more than words can ever express. Thank you @LaRomana09, thank you for being so so kind to me.
    Awww thank you.   :x  You have totally been doing the same thing for me with my last cycle from hell, so can I tip mine right back?  And also @snegde, @redtwizzlers, @bethkate2, @blackbird818, and some very lovely PGAL ladies, too.  And I'm sorry if I've forgotten anyone.   :-*
    Thanks lady!! My TOTH goes to @PinkCamino as well for "nagging" me to call my doctor. You were right, lovely, and I love ya for it!!  :-* Also to all the ladies ((too many to list)) for showing me so much love during this neverending cycle from hades. Thank you, thank you!!

• I'm tipping my hat to @LaRomana09. I've been having a rough week and she checks in on me often which I appreciate more than words can ever express. Thank you @LaRomana09, thank you for being so so kind to me.
    Awww thank you.   :x  You have totally been doing the same thing for me with my last cycle from hell, so can I tip mine right back?  And also @snegde, @redtwizzlers, @bethkate2, @blackbird818, and some very lovely PGAL ladies, too.  And I'm sorry if I've forgotten anyone.   :-*
    Thanks lady!! My TOTH goes to @PinkCamino as well for "nagging" me to call my doctor. You were right, lovely, and I love ya for it!!  :-* Also to all the ladies ((too many to list)) for showing me so much love during this neverending cycle from hades. Thank you, thank you!!

:x
  • @hollynleana - she's been checking in on me because we are doing IUIs together. She rocks!

"It's, not, where you are, it's where you're going,
    And it's, not, about the things you've done, it's what you're doing, now"

TTC Journey Began 8/12
    BFP #1 11/9/12, MMC/D&C 12/21/12 @ 9w2d, EDD 7/24/13
    SAs: 2%-3% Morph - RE Official Diagnosis
    Unexplained
     BFN = IUI #1 (Clomid) | IUI #2 (Letrozole) 
    BFP #2 4/19/14 = IUI #3 (Letrozole)
    Expecting Our Elf 12/27/14
    ~All Welcome~

• HollynLeanaHollynLeana member
    edited March 2014
    Thanks @jenkellen!!  I am so glad we have each other to support!!

Me-33 DW-29
    together since 2009
    Married since 6/14/13 
    1st IUI (clomid+ovidrel) 10/14/13... BFP 10/26/13...                                                         
    EDD 7/1/14 ...MMC 11/22/13...D&C 11/25/13

2nd IUI (clomid+ovidrel) 1/15/14...BFN 

3rd IUI (unmedicated) 2/12/14...BFN
    4th IUI (clomid + ovidrel) 3/10/14...BFN
    home ICI (unmedicated) 4/4/14...BFN
    home ICI (unmedicated) 5/2 & 5/3...BFN
    5th & 6th IUI (clomid + ovidrel) 5/28 & 5/29...BFN
    7th & 8th IUI (follistim & ovidrel) 6/24 & 6/25....BFN

**all are welcome**

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 

Daisypath Friendship tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"