Northern California Babies

Have you been to the JBF baby & kids consignment sale?

It's called "Just Between Friends" and it's at the San Mateo Event Center twice a year and the next sale is coming up at the end of March.  First time parents get to shop early on Thursday night if you sign up online.  Has anyone been or planning to check it out?!

Re: Have you been to the JBF baby & kids consignment sale?

• Is that the one that says its the biggest consignment sale of the year? If so, I was thinking of going to check it out.  Never been before, I'm a FTM due May 30.
  • I've been 2-3 times. It's great. Go the first day to get the best stuff, then again the last day to get the best deals.

We've bought a high chair, cloth diapers, a jumperoo, books and toys

DS1 4.4.11. &  DS2 4.18.13
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, it's this one March 28-30 at the San Mateo Event Center:  https://www.sanmateo.jbfsale.com/homeView.jsp

I'm not a first time parent but I'm definitely going to check it out Friday right at noon when they open!
  • I'm headed there Thursday for the pre-sale. I've got my list made and I'm ready to find some deals. :)
  • I've been to the one in Sacramento. It's awesome. Especially for clothes and books. 
    Me - 35. DH - 40. TTC #1 since 9/2010. 
    IUI #1-2 BFN
    IUI #3 BFP = C/P
    IUI #4-6 BFNs
    IVF #1 Lupron and Gonal F: 29R 29M 28F
    2 blastocysts transferred 12/14/13
    Beta at 9dp5dt = 285; Beta at 12dp5dt = 925
    It's twins! EDD 9/2/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • It's coming again September 26-28th!  First time parents sign up so you can shop early on Thursday, 9/25th (and you don't have to pay parking that day either!) 

sanmateo.jbfsale.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"