Houston Babies

Just moved to Houston area, Looking for playdates for my 1 yr old boy!!!

We just moved from Washington DC and living in baytown. I am looking for playdates or mommy and me groups for my one year old son. We do alot of library trips, they offer 2 groups a week for his age but not alot of kids attend. Any suggestions?

IAmPregnant TickerBabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: Just moved to Houston area, Looking for playdates for my 1 yr old boy!!!

• We just moved from Washington DC and living in baytown. I am looking for playdates or mommy and me groups for my one year old son. We do alot of library trips, they offer 2 groups a week for his age but not alot of kids attend. Any suggestions?

If you haven't found a group yet, try meetup.com there are a bunch of Houston group specific to each area. We've been with the site since my oldest was just a year old.

We were with the same group for 4 years until we moved last year and were able to find a group closer to our new place. I don't know what I'd do without the other moms in my group.

The site is free to join and most groups have a 30 trial period before you have to pay dues. Dues are usually $12 or less per year and they help pay for the groups space on the site.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"