Phoenix Babies

Need help with a pediatrician

I live in the NW Valley but will be delivering at Scottsdale Shea and am going to chose a pediatrician over on that side of town for my comfort level so our son can be seen in the hospital/circumsized there, etc. I've asked a few friends, done some research online and have the referral list from my office but am stuck. I am due on 4/30 so need to figure this out now, but am not sure who to go to. I see a lot of reviews that state that the office has billing problems, etc...

Any help and when you call to schedule the appointment to meet them, how does this work?

Thank you!

Re: Need help with a pediatrician

• We take our DD to Pediatrix on happy valley...they are great! You can just make an appointment to meet the doctor and ask your questions. DH and I did this about a week before I was due. LOL
  • We are delivering at Scottsdale Shea too, although not until September, but Agave Pediatric North was referred to us by a family member. This is our first so just thought I would pass along the recommendation. I don't know anything about procedures though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • We are delivering at Scottsdale Shea too, although not until September, but Agave Pediatric North was referred to us by a family member. This is our first so just thought I would pass along the recommendation. I don't know anything about procedures though.

We bring DD to Agave Pediatrics and love them. They have a great staff!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I also have to say Dr Agarwal at Agave Pediatrics North! But they also have a south location as well, if need be. But love the environment and staff there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"