Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?
2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  Are you giving anything up for Lent?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• 1. Tired.  C hasn't been sleeping the best lately.
    2. Highlight - spending time with family, we went to the in-laws, C is starting to remember and be more himself around them which is fun.  Lowlight - we had the worst night we've had for a while with C, he woke up a ton so we're trying to figure out what his deal is
    3. relaxing at home! Excited to not be traveling anywhere
    4. I generally don't give anything up... although I've actually been thinking through doing it this year (I realize that I don't have much time left to decide) I do have some ideas floating around in my head.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • ebd08ebd08 member
    1.  Okay.  

2.  DH's cousin got married this weekend, so we got to spend a lot of time with family at all the festivities!

3.  Not much planned, but excited to see some warmer temperatures on the forecast - finally!

4.  In an effort to cut down on the amount of videos Eli watches, I am also making a conscious effort to stay off the internet during the day, and only limit myself to getting online when they are both taking naps or asleep for the night.  I already know it's going to be impossible, but it is something I'm going to work on.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"