August 2014 Moms
Options

Nursing tanks?

jgilesslpjgilesslp member
edited February 2014 in August 2014 Moms
I like bras that include clips that unhook for nursing...was looking at tanks that do the same at Old Navy but they got poor reviews.  Anyone have suggestions?
Praying this little one sticks!
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Nursing tanks?

• Options

I have the target ones, they have the snaps just like the bras.  Something O'Malley is the brand.  I like them. 

I've heard good things about Bravado as well, but they are pricey.  I may take the plunge and buy one this pregnancy.  (or rather, this baby).

son#1 born 6/2010

son#2 born 4/2012

son#3 born 7/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Bravado tanks are AWESOME

• Options
    I love my motherhood tanks and target tanks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers daisypath PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Unexplained infertility HSG-clear, DH SA-Great 3 cycles Clomid TI with OB/GYN Switched to RE Jan2011 Feb2011 100mg Clomid + trigger + #1 IUI=BFN Mar. 12,2011 100mg Clomid + Estradiol + #2 IUI BFP 3/20/11, Beta #1 12dpiui 174, Beta #2 17dpiui 1660, Beta #3 21dpiui 6687 image
  • Options
    I have motherhood, target and bravado. Love the bravado for when DS was little and I would do the tank under the regular shirt method to go out, it was enough support for me (34c while nursing, now back down to a b) I only wear nursing tanks at night now though so that one has sat in the closet forever. Target are my most used, they have held up the best (still wearing them after more than 2 years), very comfortable, don't sag or bag out too bad. Motherhood ones I like fine for sleeping, but i have had to repair the stitching on the clips several times (not a huge deal, but hasn't happened on other tanks), and they tend to sag out really bad, and have absolutely zero support.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had some from Target and Some from Le Leche International and really liked them both! Nursing tanks are such a great thing to have, especially since we will be delivering in August when it's hot. The Target ones were a lot cheaper and I couldn't really tell a difference. 
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Glamourmom extra long tanks are the best of the best, IMO.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I used the target ones with DD and liked them. They were also long enough that I felt I was being fully covered.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Target had a pretty good selection. I really liked everything I got there.
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • Options
    I'm leaning towards making the bigger investment for the Motherhood ones.  All the less expensive ones I've looked at seem cheaply made and some just look downright unflattering and like underwear with their awkward empire waist look and lace trims...

• Options
    Thanks everyone!  I saw some at Target but didn't buy....Will have to go back!  Most of my maternity stuff is Target or Motherhood.
    Praying this little one sticks!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I loved the motherhood brand as some of the previous posters mentioned. They often run sales where if you buy 3 you get one free.

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"