Eco-Friendly Family

Essential Oils

I have just started using essential oils with my kids. We started them at the beginning of January and I have noticed that my kids have not gotten any of the sicknesses going around right now. I have also noticed when we use the oils at the first signs of a runny nose it nips the cold in the butt and it never develops into anything. Does anyone else use essential oils? 

Re: Essential Oils

• I am planning to start using essential oils. So far I've only used tea tree oil? Where do you buy your essential oils?

I have looked at Mountain Rose Herbs because I trust their quality, but haven't ordered yet.

Mindy
  • We've been using them for about a year and a half now. Last winter, none of us got sick at all! And I swear it was thanks to the EOs!

This year, DD1 got sick, and it was only when we were on a cruise and I didn't have the EOs with me. DH got really really sick on the cruise (he won't use EOs) and I caught whatever it was on the way home. I started taking the "flu bomb" internally and it helped so much.

I use doTerra because I feel comfortable using those internally (for me only, not the kids).

I also use EOs to make my own cleaning supplies, but I buy cheaper ones on Amazon for that (Now Foods, Edens, Kis).
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Loading the player...
  • staceyedingstaceyeding member
    edited April 2014
    Edit for spam
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"