Inland Empire Babies
Options

Preschool or Child Care Co-Op...?

Are there any stay at home Mommies around Winchester/French Valley/Temecula/Murrieta/Hemet/Menifee...who might be interested in getting together to form some type of Co-Op?  

*Either a preschool type of co-op or child care type of co-op.
My sister-in-law does this in WA and loves it!

I have a 5 1/2 yr old, almost 4 yr old, and 16 mo old (all boys)

I was hoping to find some other Mommies interested in getting together for play dates so that we and our little ones can get to know each other.  
Then we could work together to offer each other help watching the kiddos (1 or 2 mommies watch ALL the kiddos at the park or someone's house while 1 or 2 of the other mommies gets some free time to run errands, clean the house, go to the gym, whatever you need to do!  It would just work in rotation so that each mommy could get at least a few hours 1 day each week. :o)  

I have been wanting to home-school my preschooler and, even though I was a preschool teacher before having kids, I find it very difficult to teach my own child, especially when I'm alone with the baby running around.  I want to create a preschool co-op where a couple other mommies also want to homeschool their preschooler (it's ok if other siblings are involved...as will my 16mo old) and we can get together 1-3 times a week and work together to teach our little ones.  

Hopefully I can find some awesome mommies out here who want to get together for playdates...and hopefully we can form a great friendship and partnership where we help eachother educate our children AND help eachother have some much needed "mommy time" while our little ones are having a blast!

Re: Preschool or Child Care Co-Op...?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"