Hawaii Babies

Due in October- need advice

Aloha! I am due in October and was hoping for some advice on hospitals! We are military but I have heard mixed reviews on the hospitals on island and would like to hear some of your suggestions or advice if you are willing to offer it :). If this bean sticks it will be our first and I am very nervous after a very long journey and lots of loss, I don't want to take any chances! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance :)

Re: Due in October- need advice

• kj808kj808 member
    I had my 2 babies at Castle Medical Center and can't say enough about how wonderful they are. Unlike many hospitals, once you are admitted you stay in the same room the entire time. You will labor, deliver, and recover all in the same, large room. The nurses are wonderful, the food is great... really both of my birth experiences were fantastic at this hospital. I highly recommend it.
    May '15 January siggy challenge:
    * Me: 33, DH: 34 * Married 11.10.06 *
    DS 10.2.07 | DD 7.27.10 | 4 angel babies
    BFP #7 | EDD 5.15.15 | It's a BOY!
     BabyFetus Ticker  
    image  image
  • I delivered at Kaiser and was very happy w it. They were all friendly and attentive. They also really encourage the mother/baby bond during the "golden hour," and had LCs come visit me to ensure BFing was going well.

BabyGaga

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"