Connecticut Babies
Options

OB-GYN Recommendations in New London County?

Hi!
I'm looking for recommendations for a doctor and/or midwife in New London County - may be affiliated with either L&M or Backus.
Thanks in advance!

Re: OB-GYN Recommendations in New London County?

• Options
    Hi,  I just started going to OBGYN Services in Norwich; they are affiliated with Backus. Here is there website https://www.ctobgynservices.com/  I have my first ultrasound next Friday, so if you want I can let you know how it goes and what I think.  I found out I was pregnant right away, but for some reason they won't do an ultra sound until you are 8-10 weeks.  Unfortunately there are not a lot of options around here.  I was looking for a more personal physician, this office passes you around there circle of doctors, instead of seeing the same person every time.  Let me know how you make out.
  • Options
    cc1271cc1271 member
    I go to Dr Simpson's office in New London. Very friendly staff and helpful. Have only been there for annual exams and confirmation if pregnancy so far but I hear great things about him!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see Craig McKnight on Montauk ave in new london. His office is right next to l&m, he takes his time to talk to his patients, and I've heard nothing but great things about him from other doctors or nurses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"