May 2014 Moms

~*~ Sunday Ticker Change~*~

Weeks/Fruit:

AW/Rant/Rave:

QOTW: As we enter the last third of pregnancy, what symptoms have you down? Leaky boobs, sciatic, pressure or big belly that needs support? Or maybe you are a lucky gal and all is well...for now.

GTKY: Last movie you saw (in the theater)?

Re: ~*~ Sunday Ticker Change~*~

• awc1986awc1986 member
    edited February 2014
    Week/fruit: 30/cucumber

Aw/rants/raves: finally hit 30 weeks, so it feels like I'm in the home stretch. 3/4 of the way there!

QOTW: breathlessness, heartburn and fatigue are my top 3. I find myself trying to catch my breath even when I'm sitting down. She's crowding my lungs and ribs at the mo. I'm also finding it harder to stand up. Total awkward turtle here. I also have a bitchin' hemerrhoid.

GTKY: Dallas buyer's club. I loved it. Is it weird that I have a crush on girl jared Leto?

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

• Weeks/Fruit: 28/eggplant

AW/Rant/Rave: So sick of snow!  I started a temp job this week so yay for money, boo for exhaustion.

QOTW: As we enter the last third of pregnancy, what symptoms have you down? Leaky boobs, sciatic, pressure or big belly that needs support? Or maybe you are a lucky gal and all is well...for now.

Constant aches and crampy belly (probably some BH contractions mixed in).  I'm starting to get shortness of breath here and there and everything is more difficult than it used to be, like going upstairs, getting up from the couch, gym workouts and I don't have the same energy I used to.  Probably partly because the aches and cramps keep waking me up at night. And the lovely yucky discharge. On the plus side, the prilosec has kept my heartburn at bay (for now).

GTKY: Last movie you saw (in the theater)? the 2nd Hobbit movie. We're not big movie-goers.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I think I've missed a coupke weeks!

Weeks/Fruit: 26, lettuce

Aw/Rant/Rave: I got my Target gift card for registering yesterday. I only registered so I could get the gift card. I used it to buy the bottles I wanted. That makes only my 3rd item purchased for this LO. Being baby #3 and not knowing the sex I'm having a hard time buying things ahead.

QOTW: I've been short of breath lately and having back pain. I have a hard time getting and staying comfortable at night so I'm not getting much sleep.

GTKY: I honestly can't remember the last movie I saw in a theater. It's probably been about 4 years!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

• Weeks/Fruit: 26 weeks / lettuce 

AW/Rant/Rave: Not a lot...I made some pictures/frames for the nursery walls (from the Mr. Men series of kids' books.  And DD insists on putting everything in her mouth...paper, foam puzzles pieces, everything!  

I'm having some bad pain in my pubic area, and my nausea is ramping up yet again.  

GTKY: Last movie you saw (in the theater)?  Haha.  Hmmm...I think we went to see the last Batman that came out...but I fell asleep during it.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Weeks/Fruit: 28 weeks!

AW/Rant/Rave:

AW- Our crib is out together! Also, I got hit on at a bachelorette party by 2 guys. While I was mostly disgusted/annoyed, it made me feel better because I was having a bad week self esteem wise.

Rant- Said bachelorette party was kind of a shit show. Me and the MOH are both pregnant and the bulk of the party had to leave early to drive back to where they live, leaving me, MOH, the bride, another bridesmaid and the future SIL. MOH and I wanted ice cream, so we walked to a Ben and Jerry's half a mile away and then took a taxi back to the hotel while the other three decided to hit another bar.

Then around midnight the other girls get back. They are trashed. Bride pukes all over the bathroom and I had to call maintainance to unclog the bathtub where most of the puke was.
    I had Zofran in my purse, so I gave her some and she stopped puking and went to sleep.

SIL and other bridesmaid decide to get food. SIL is sober. Thank god because other bridesmaid could barely stand.

Other bridesmaid practically spoons with me the whole night and snores. I got maybe 4 hours of sleep.

QOTW: As we enter the last third of pregnancy, what symptoms have you down? Leaky boobs, sciatic, pressure or big belly that needs support? Or maybe you are a lucky gal and all is well...for now. I need a body pillow to sleep now and have a lot of discharge going on.

GTKY: Last movie you saw (in the theater)? The Spirit of the Marathon 2. It was a special showing. Mainstream movie- Anchorman 2. Not as funny as I had hoped. I REALLY want to see Frozen!
  • edited February 2014
    Weeks/Fruit: 27w, rutabaga

AW/Rant/Rave: The orange poster frame I ordered for the nursery arrived this week. I'm still waiting on the mats I ordered from Michael's though and it's been 2 weeks. Once I hang the alphabet poster, the nursery will be done. It's already DD's nursery BTW and she's 15m old!!

I babywear and it's getting though walking around with DD. Generally, I feel good though, 1st tri sickness is gone and 3rd tri discomforts haven't kicked in yet.

GTKY: Last movie you saw (in the theater)? Hmmm, that was a long time ago. Maybe Batman or Die Hard 4.
  • Weeks/Fruit: 29 weeks, Acorn Squash

AW/Rant/Rave: Everything is going great!

Nothing has be really down. I've had some mild heartburn, I've had trouble with bloody residue when blowing my nose, I've had rhinitis. I'm starting to notice that I'm tiring a little quicker, and sometimes being slightly out of breath. So some symptoms, very mild, not slowing me down much yet.

Frozen.

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • Weeks/Fruit: 28 weeks

AW/Rant/Rave: Ugh. Gluclose Test this Friday. I am not looking forward to it....

Just entered 3rd tri today. Hooray! Having some back pain and round ligament pain. :(

GTKY: Last movie you saw (in the theater)? Lol. Frozen with my 3 year old. Oh wait I lied. I saw About Time with some Mommy friends.

<center>  </*center>

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Weeks/Fruit: 30 weeks.

AW/Rant/Rave:
    We had our first baby shower on Friday. Star Wars themed. It was awesome and we got so many wonderful gifts. One of our friends made us a Star Wars quilt. It's so gorgeous that I just about cried.

Rant: Baby shower put SO in nesting mode. Which means working on the nursery. Wallpaper is a real son of a bitch. I cried over it this morning because I was so pissed off and frustrated.

QOTW: As we enter the last third of pregnancy, what symptoms have you down? Leaky boobs, sciatic, pressure or big belly that needs support? Or maybe you are a lucky gal and all is well...for now:

Fatigue and heartburn. Oh god the heartburn. I've also had a couple days where nausea and vomiting has completely annihilated me. Luckily that comes and goes.

GTKY: Last movie you saw (in the theater)? Ride Along. It was funny and entertaining.

• ashtog said:

Constant aches and really bad BH.. like if this wasn't baby #4 I would be sure I was in PTL and rushing to the hospital every day. Lower back pain, headaches and gallstones.. yay.

Exactly!  I was thinking this yesterday! 
  • hcorcoran you may win the award this week for most tolerant pregnant woman!!! 

• Weeks/Fruit: 30 weeks/cabbage 

AW/Rant/Rave: I actually passed my GTT (3hour one). I was in total shock, though I'm still checking my sugars and monitoring carbs.  I don't need another 9+pounder.  

Hmmm... I have serious hip issues at night, and lots of bh that get kinda uncomfortable as I'm rolling over at night.  This little guy is totally a night owl too- he is pretty quiet throughout the day, but once 1030pm rolls around he is just going at it...alllllll night.  Super fun.  

Nebraska.  I saw Frozen (well 2/3 of it) I had to leave with my naughty little one.  So I don't know what happened!!! Apparently it is the most popular tonight.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"