May 2014 Moms
Options

New weight gain recommendations?

2»

Re: New weight gain recommendations?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    knash87 said:

I personally hardly think of any post on TB or any other board as a brag, even though they may be. I find it interesting that some people get so irked by someone who may or may not be bragging, and others can just let it go. I just don't get why a post doesn't just get ignored by those who don't like what it says. If someone wants to brag or ask a dumb question/one that had been asked 1000 times, I just leave the thread before even finishing reading the OP. With the exception of a few things that have happened on here, why do so many people get so irritated and offended instead of just moving on to the next post?

People respond for the same reason you responded. You had something to say and you said it, just like those you claim to not understand.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jjtylerjjtyler member
    edited February 2014
    I just think the ladies like to use GIFs.

:))
  • Options
    jjtyler said:

I just think the ladies like to use GIFs.

:))
    Yup. You nailed it. The ones who can't, and the ones who can. That's exactly our issue ;)
    imageimageimage

• Options
    vszapp said:
    This thread is hilarious. I thought the minimum was in the range of 25 lbs, not 15. I can assure you I am infinitely less weight obsessed than the snarkers on this thread and there is no bragging involved. I derive zero self worth from my weight, whatever it is. It was a legit question about pregnancy progression since I had some issues with my last one. Was trying to see if my MW was in line with whatever others were hearing from their clinicians, that's all... But I do love how twisted this has become!
    So basically, you're backpedaling because your original question was not taken well.  Nothing at all in your OP sounds like you accidentally said "only" instead of "minimum". 
    And I think you mean that the usual "average" is 25-35lbs.  That's not implying that the minimum you should gain is 25lbs.
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"