New Jersey Babies
Options

Looking for other New Mommies to hang out with!

Hello!  First of all--just want to state that I'm not a creep, posting a discussion like this!  I'm a 36 year old first time mom who has lived in NJ for 7 years and just haven't made a lot of friends who are having babies at this moment!  I grew up in Wisconsin, where all of my dearest friends (who ARE having babies) still reside. 

My hopes are to make some new mommy friends in the near future to accompany me and my April 30th-due-daughter on walks, coffee, play dates and maybe a mommy margarita or two when the Daddy's are home to take care of our little ones!  :)  I'm longing for another normal woman to bounce mommy woes and ideas off of!

Again, I'm 36, first time Mommy, married last August to the man of my dreams.  Said MOMD came with two children from his previous marriage who are 10 and 13, boy and girl respectively.  They are with us 50% of the time.  I live in Hunterdon County, close to the Somerset County border, and I'm an RN in the NICU of a hospital about 45 minutes away from my home! (Yes, it's sometimes hard being around all those tiny babies when I'm growing one inside of me.)  I spent the first several years of my East Coast life as a flight attendant for a major airline, which is how I ended up in NJ.

Reply to this discussion if you're looking for another cool mommy to stroll with!

Jaime

Re: Looking for other New Mommies to hang out with!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"