Indiana Babies

Please Help!!In need of a new doctor out of hobart St Mary's Hospital

I really don't like my midwife. She does not work with me the way I think she should. I haven't been check out since 13weeks and that was at the hospital. I'm now 23 weeks. I ask her about it and she says "oh I'll check at the next appointment". At that appointment she setup prenatal classes instead of actually giving me a check up.This is my first child so maybe I'm a little anxious, but I feel she should understand. Is there any advice anyone could give me do you know of a good doctor out of St. Mary's Hospital?

Re: Please Help!!In need of a new doctor out of hobart St Mary's Hospital

• JlWhite14JlWhite14 member
    edited February 2014
    I have not done any urine samples since I was 9 weeks. I have a cyst on my left ovary I had bleeding at 13 weeks! Which is when I found out about the cyst my dr never told me about any of the things that were going wrong even though they showed up on my 7 week u/s. Nothing has happened at my last couple dr visits besides hearing my baby heart beat. Then my dr say ok you can leave. I feel like she's not keeping in on what's going on. She never scheduled me to have an anatomy scan. So I went to get one on my own at 23 weeks! So I'm not expecting much but an actual check would be nice.
  • you could google online and read some reviews on some of the OB/GYNs that practice there and make the switch...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"