Nevada Babies
Options

Las Vegas Hospitals

Greetings from PA! My husband and I are traveling to Las Vegas next month for a conference. I will be 22 weeks (with twins!) and god forbid something should happen, I want to be prepared as to which hospital to go to. Are there any that you would recommend over others? Or ones that I should steer clear of no matter what? Thanks in advance for your help!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker} image

Re: Las Vegas Hospitals

• Options
    Hello!

Hope you enjoy your visit to our fair (and hot) city! Beautiful weather here which will be a nice change for you coming from PA:) As far as hospitals go, if you should need to be transported you will likely be taken to either UMC or Desert Springs. Neither one would be my choice but of the two UMC at least has a Level II nursery in the event of an emergency. My husband is a physician and works at both regularly. If you are given a choice ask to be taken to Summerlin Hospital which also has a Level II nursery but is further from the strip and not a state facility. 

Hope you are able to have a wonderful vacation with no need for medical care!
  • Options
    Thank you @preciousoffering! Keeping my fingers crossed I won't need to seek medical attention but just want to make sure I am prepared. Looking forward to seeing non-snow covered land soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker} image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"