July 2014 Moms
Options

Random thread- for all things random.

If you have something random to say that doesn't need its own thread but you still want to say it, post it here.  Should clear up some clutter, and it can go on forever :)
imageimage

Alexander - 8/9/14

Re: Random thread- for all things random.

• Options
    For example, with my toilet habits all FUBAR now, I'm finding this especially hilarious:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/adamellis/definitive-ranking-of-poop
    imageimage

Alexander - 8/9/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    While sitting in DD drive thru the woman in front of me can't get her car out of gear. Two guys from DD come out to her her and she screams DONT TOUCH MY CAR, I will call a tow truck. So the employees had to bring the food and drinks out to everyone and close down the drive thru. Wednesday is going to be stellar.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @klemck, exactly :)
    imageimage

Alexander - 8/9/14
  • Options
    @kleMck what is this cookie butter you talk about?
  • Options
    My child bit my nipple so hard this morning that I screamed on the top of my lungs and scared the shit out of her.  It still fucking hurts.

I really wanted to tell someone that, so thanks!
    That shit does hurt. Sorry!

image image
  • Options
    Pretty sure it's smooth, but I didn't crack the jar last night because I was too busy with the actual cookies he bought me.
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    cbpj2012cbpj2012 member
    edited February 2014
    Put coolant in my car this morning and now the hood won't close so I had to cancel my appointments with my clients.
    And although I love a good snow day, I'm so over winter and want it gone. I'm not looking forward to the 12-16" we're expecting tonight.
    And why is my husband incapable of getting ready in the morning without being loud as hell? Seriously.

Mmmmmkay thanks.

Edited for spelling.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    The ice storm is coming! The ice storm is coming!

I hate being stuck inside 
    :((

image image
  • Options
    My child bit my nipple so hard this morning that I screamed on the top of my lungs and scared the shit out of her.  It still fucking hurts.

I really wanted to tell someone that, so thanks!
    That shit does hurt. Sorry!

She's nipped (no pun intended) slightly in the past.  This was a full on shark attack! 
    un-love tit!

image image
  • Options
    mrscurlygurlmrscurlygurl member
    edited February 2014
    I've never bought any, but soooo want to.
     This can go along with a random vent. Even more annoyed that I found out yesterday they want to declare me having GD, again. Now I can't just eat.all.the.things while stuck in the house with this ice/snow storm. Grr!

ETA because alone and along are different words...

image image
  • Options
    I have more. We're on to season two of West Wing. It's not bad. But i'm on season three of Heroes and it's just so good.

And I'm sad for Shaun White.
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    I bottomed out my car on the hump of snow at the end of the driveway this morning like a boss. Also now I must get some of this cookie butter everyone is talking about.
  • Options
    I got woken up in the middle of the night by this incessant howling/crying. I thought it was the baby downstairs from us but it was outside. It was SO. FUCKING. LOUD. I think it was a cat in heat? Do those assholes howl super freaking loud when they're in heat? Either way, I was up and annoyed and couldn't go back to sleep.

I hate cats.

imageimage

• Options
    My husband has slept on the couch the last 3 nights. We love eachother, but have recognized the fact that we just sleep better apart. I'm sure he'll come back to bed eventually.
  • Options

Taco Bell opens at 11, not 10:30 when I was in the parking lot.

McDonald's Chocolate Covered Strawberry Frappe is not as good as it looks on the commercial.

I do not want to have to drive again today. We are supposed to get a snow storm tomorrow and traffic is crazy. Nobody would let me out of the gas station parking lot. I'm sorry if my attempted left turn is disrupting your sitting at the red light. Jerks.

DS has a daycare Valentine's party on Friday. I have valentines for his classmates and was going to go out and buy some kind of treat (goldfish crackers or something noncandy) to go with them. I have a doctor's appointment this evening so I won't be able to stop somewhere after work and we'll be rushing to get DS home for dinner and bed after the appointment so no store then. Tomorrow is snowmageddon, so no traveling for me then either. Now I'm concerned the other moms will think I'm a slacker. But I'm baking homemade cookies for the party!

July 14 May Siggy Challenge: Cute Animals
    imagelambs photo: lambs lftsidemovies5.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I woke up this morning with the stomach flu. I've been in the bathroom barfing and crapping all morning. DD isn't sick but is super clingy and it's driving me crazy. I wish we lived by family so they could take her so I could sleep. I haven't been able to keep anything down and I'm afraid I'm going to have to go to the hospital later for dehydration. 

Also, I have a bin to barf in but DD has been putting toys in it and playing with it, so I have to run to the bathroom to puke because I know if I take it back and puke in it she will just put her toys on the puke.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    RKSnyderRKSnyder member
    edited February 2014
    I have the worst cold of my life and of course I can't smell or taste anything. Yet, that is not slowing me down at all in the eating department and I'm still eating through every craving, just without tasting it! And I think I might crave cookie butter next...
    Oh, and I'm a high school teacher and it's early release bc the teachers have a training... So classes are 20 minutes long. Even though we were told to still teach something, my kids are just having reading time. I decided that being an English teacher makes reading time count as "teaching".
    Those are my random thoughts!

Edited bc every single time I type on my phone in here it randomly posts mid sentence!
  • Options
    kmawbkmawb member
    edited February 2014

I woke up at 3am this morning because I had to pee, then couldn't get back to sleep.  So at 5am I finally went down to the couch and turned on the tv really low to see if that would help.  I finally dozed off around 6 until I had to get up to get ready for work at 7.  It's going to be a long day... but on the plus side at least the Olympic coverage on tv gave me something decent to watch.

ETA: And WOO HOO!!! for the Canadian Women's Hockey team for their 3-2 win over the USA!!!

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I poured myself a small glass of wine last night as a special, rare treat, and was going to sip it slowly while reading in bed.   I freaking fell asleep and woke up this morning to my beautiful glass of soured wine staring me in the face.  Wah, wah...what a waste.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    My coworker was so sweet and brought me oatmeal this morning (apparently they are tired of watching me eat instant. oh well). It was such a nice gesture, but she put bananas in it and I hate bananas. Also she put no sugar in it and I need sugar. So I had to choke it down because we eat breakfast together. As soon as it was time to get the kids I threw the remainder away in my room, but...it was difficult Bananas do not go in oatmeal! (Plus she put flax seed in there. I don't even know what that is!). 

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I've taken the stairs three times today and already walked across the street to my office and back to my clinic once.

I feel naughty having done this because I got told not to at my last appointment. The stairs are just so much faster.

Oh and I haven't pooped since Sunday.

TTC #1 since 10/2012.
    BFP#1 11/28/12, MC, BFP #2 CP
    BFP #3 10/21/2013, EDD 7/3/2014
    Beta #1 (4W6D): 1768 Beta #2 (5W1D): 5255
    1st US at 6W4D HB of 112 BPM!

1/20/2014: IT'S A GIRL!

6/30/2014: Happy birthday baby M!

• Options

I am going to ninja kick the lady at DD's daycare in her lady bits.

I called to see if she would keep Evie up from nap FIFTEEN extra minutes so I could get through the ice snow crap and to her daycare to take her home so she will nap there.

She was such a bitch about it. She said well she will be fussy and keep everyone else up. Umm no she won't wench. I have the most good natured kid on the planet. She'll get drowsy and this will allow me to get to her, get her home and let her actually get a good nap today. Plus, they've never had a problem doing it before.

DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW MY KID BETTER THAN I DO!

• Options
    jessa8907 said:
    Salsera29 said:
    My coworker was so sweet and brought me oatmeal this morning (apparently they are tired of watching me eat instant. oh well). It was such a nice gesture, but she put bananas in it and I hate bananas. Also she put no sugar in it and I need sugar. So I had to choke it down because we eat breakfast together. As soon as it was time to get the kids I threw the remainder away in my room, but...it was difficult Bananas do not go in oatmeal! (Plus she put flax seed in there. I don't even know what that is!). 
    Hell no, replace that shit with peanut butter!
    I prefer brown sugar or honey. And raisins, and maybe walnuts. Mmmm yeah definitely making my own oatmeal from now on.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm effin' sick of winter. It was -16F this morning, again. I just want it to be in the 30's!

My IL's are coming on Friday to spend the weekend, which will be nice. Unfortunately we can't use them for babysitting purposes so DH and I can go out for dinner bc FIL is a heavy drinker and MIL won't drive. I can't risk having something happen to DS and them not being able to take him to the ER. (I know- paranoid).

I'm wildly jealous of those of you who have a TJ's close by. I really want to try that cookie butter, but I'm pretty sure I'd have to drive at least 3hrs...

Mommy to R (8.23.11) and K (6.21.14).

• Options
    The past few weeks, I've started to choke on my own saliva at least once a day....
    I have NO idea why it's happening! But it usually leads to coughing and then gagging and then trying not to puke everywhere.
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    @klemck, I loved West Wing! I never saw it on tv but just discovered it on Netflix back in the fall.We just finished watching it for the second time (in a row!).
  • Options
    MonkeyJDMonkeyJD member
    edited February 2014
    I have a job interview tomorrow and In have mixed feelings. We could really use the extra income but part of me wants to be a SAHM or only work part time. The guy I would be working for is a really great person & already knows about the pregnancy through Facebook so that's a plus but really I'm just kind of ambivalent about the whole thing. DH is really excited for me so I feel kind of bad.
  • Options
    pantherRN said:
    Oh and I haven't pooped since Sunday.

Me either. I have to poop right now, but I'm at work. I've had a few toilet cloggers at home and I'm afraid.

July 14 May Siggy Challenge: Cute Animals
    imagelambs photo: lambs lftsidemovies5.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"