Houston Babies

Looking for new doctor

We are new to the Houston area and are still kind of in a temporary living situation (apartment until my husband gets a job here). I have an IUD that I want removed in the next couple of months. I'll need to go ahead and have my yearly exam then as well. We'll be TTC our first, so I'm not sure if I'm on the right track here.

I really liked the look of Texas Children's, but I'm not sure if that's too far to drive. I'm currently in Sugar Land, but looking to go to Katy. I'd like a doctor that is pretty natural birth friendly. I'd like to be able to move around, use a birthing ball, attempt to go med-free. I'd also like to have the room-in option after birth. 

So should I go ahead and look to get my IUD out by the person I hope to deliver? 

Do you have any suggestions of doctors/hospitals for me?

Thanks!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Looking for new doctor

• HI! I am pregnant with my 6th child, and I have used the same OBGYN for the past 2 kiddos. She's the best with bed side service, and also after office hours questions/concerns! I am on an email basis with my dr and she's the only dr I would trust!!!! 

Her name is 
    Jennifer Nguyen
    "Advantage Womens Care" 
    281-537-5556
    She is located in Spring TX, and as of right now she is currently on maternity leave, but her colleague  is just as awesome as she is! : ) Hope this helps and you find a dr that best suits you! Good Luck 
  • Dear Sara, can you please tell me where did you deliver your last 2 kids with Dr Ngueyen? I will have an appointment with her next week and Im curious about delivery facility. Thank you so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"