Kate Spade 75% off

danabsddanabsd member
edited February 2014 in May 2014 Moms

Re: Kate Spade 75% off

• danabsddanabsd member
    edited February 2014
    And Ebates: 3.5% cash back.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Which leads to the question... How many diaper bags is too many? I seriously have a purse addiction. I already bought one (messenger bag style) and I registered for another one. And registered for a bookbag style bag for DH. I should probably buy this one, and take the one off my registry... right? 
    BabyFruit Ticker 

image image image image image
    Married since June 2012
    EDD May 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • danabsddanabsd member
    edited February 2014
    @Carpenter627 mee too! 
    I have 2, I WANT another one so bad but I NEED another diaper bag like I NEED a hole in the head.

• How do you get to the 75% off sale through ebates? I have never used ebates. But want to buy a bag and get the 3.5% back... but when i go threw ebates i am not finiding the 75% off sale on Kate spade.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • danabsddanabsd member
    edited February 2014
    hfooter said:
    How do you get to the 75% off sale through ebates? I have never used ebates. But want to buy a bag and get the 3.5% back... but when i go threw ebates i am not finiding the 75% off sale on Kate spade.

You search Kate Spade and click the first box, not link.
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Thank you!!! I really needed a new black purse. So this PSA was perfect. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • ohh thanks!  Not sure about the colors, so I'll have to do some thinking.

Do you know if there are different sizes?  It looks like the different patterns are also maybe different sizes?
    I have 2 Stevie's, they are the exact same size. 

I am really into Navy right now and lusting over this one.

• I just snatched one up....the one with the wide black stripes...having buyers remorse..assure me it was worth it!!! Hahahaha...must....hide....from...husband!
  • I just snatched one up....the one with the wide black stripes...having buyers remorse..assure me it was worth it!!! Hahahaha...must....hide....from...husband!
    I love that one!  But I already have a wide striped one.  ;)

• danabsd said:
    ohh thanks!  Not sure about the colors, so I'll have to do some thinking.

Do you know if there are different sizes?  It looks like the different patterns are also maybe different sizes?
    I have 2 Stevie's, they are the exact same size. 

I am really into Navy right now and lusting over this one.

I like that one too... it's the one I'm most strongly considering. I can't decide about whether the outside will be too shiny, though.
    I suspect that's due to the way it photographs.  

• I'm eyeing the wide striped one too. I already bought two diaper bags though, so I'm having a hard time justifying a third. Anyone actually own one already? Are they extra fab or worth it? $150 is still a lot of money to me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm eyeing the wide striped one too. I already bought two diaper bags though, so I'm having a hard time justifying a third. Anyone actually own one already? Are they extra fab or worth it? $150 is still a lot of money to me.

I hope so!!!
  • I already bought a Maryanne but now I really want a Stevie, too. 2 diaper bags is reasonable, right? (Ignoring the one my MIL got me for Christmas because, umm, my husband needs one. Yeah.)
    They are great.  Size, design pockets, etc.  The changing pad that comes with it is my favorite of all bags.  But a lot of it is about style for me.  My KS bags are my fancy bags, I bring them to church, trips, parities.  I use a Skip Hop bag as my everyday because I don't mind if it gets beat up a little faster.  

• I already bought a Maryanne but now I really want a Stevie, too. 2 diaper bags is reasonable, right? (Ignoring the one my MIL got me for Christmas because, umm, my husband needs one. Yeah.)
    Guise.  I have a FFTC.  I have 6 effing diaper bags.  Probably soon to be 7.  I have serious issues.  I like my fancy ones to match my outfits.  And H loves having a backpack one. 

• You can't find them that cheap on ebay!
  • If my husband wouldn't kill me I'd totally buy one. He dropped a fortune on a bag for me for Christmas... I love that blue and white nautical bag! Walk away, Sam. Walk away...
  • Just got a Stevie, a wallet I didn't need and a new iphone cover I definitely didn't need!

Thanks ;-)

• I just got a Stevie Baby Bag and emailed DH and said "I just scored a diaper bag for 65% off!" He was happy for me.... but he still doesn't know it was regularly $400..... figured that would soften the blow a little when he figures out what I did. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker 

image image image image image
    Married since June 2012
    EDD May 2014
  • sarahjanissesarahjanisse member
    edited February 2014

I just got a Stevie Baby Bag and emailed DH and said "I just scored a diaper bag for 65% off!" He was happy for me.... but he still doesn't know it was regularly $400..... figured that would soften the blow a little when he figures out what I did. :)

That's what I do....then have it shipped to the school where I work....;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"