May 2014 Moms

AWing my shopping trip to ON

edited February 2014 in May 2014 Moms
Our local store doesn't have much but I tried this dress on on a whim as loved it! So comfy! I know a lot of you had said that you don't like to order off the internet so here's a real pregnant model! ;)

https://m.oldnavy.gap.com/product.html?dn=op939287022&dv=1&shopid=1&pdn=oc48687

ETA: pictures....they might help. And don't mind the photo bombing personal shopper!

Anniversary 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

Re: AWing my shopping trip to ON

• I love ON maxi dresses, I think I own that one but in charcoal instead.  So comfy.
  • Did my pictures disappear?? I thought about ordering more in some other colors. I've decided I'm over pants. Maxi dresses are much more comfy!

Anniversary 

• Loading the player...
  • I want to buy it in every color!! So comfy!

Anniversary 

• Cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE old navy maxis.  They are seriously amazing.  

• True to size?

I'd say so. This is a medium and most of my shirts from there are mediums as well. I guess if you are wavering between 2 sizes I would probably do the smaller one. I wasn't sure between a medium and a large and the large was too loose. It hung from my belly like a tent and I just looked fat at that point.

Anniversary 

• Very cute! I love winter and I'm very much looking forward to snow tomorrow, but I also can't wait for maxi dress season. Your stylist is a cutie!
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Old navy is the best! I will have to get one of these. I just made a huuuuge online purchase there yesterday to get a whole bunch of short sleeved shirts.

Mommy to my sweet boy, JG, born May 15, 2014

Baby #2 due 4/26/16!

• I have the same dress, but in black. I love it! I usually just throw on a cardigan and either a scarf or a necklace and its like a totally different outfit everytime I wear it. Super comfortable, too!

Oh and I sell jewelry so I can't wait to start accessorizing the dress! So far I tried adding a skinny belt above the bump and it looked ok. I'm going to steal a denim jacket from my mom and see how that looks so I know whether or not to get one.

Anniversary 

• Saw this post last night and I went out at bought the dress in black! I love it and I can't wait for the weather to warm up a bit. I may wear it with a cardi for my shower!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"