May 2014 Moms

stumbled on a good post from march14

I'll admit it, I couldn't sleep last night and was stalking other BMB's. I read all 17 pages of this thread and learned a few things!
Probably good for FTM's to check out! There were a lot of topics discussed that I hadn't even thought of. 

Re: stumbled on a good post from march14

• I loved this thread. I'd love to have something similar on our BMB.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • I am devouring that thread....and now I feel stupid. I didn't even know to ask half of these questions. I feel so unprepared now...

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Might be an idea for a sticky thread here too.
    It is very interesting. I knew nothing about baby powder.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    photo 60020120725ELE036.jpgphoto IMG_18642013130584_zps06545ab5.jpg
  • I know nothing about nipple cream and BF'ing. Ahh! I need to start reading all those books people gave me. 

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image

• I loved this thread. I'd love to have something similar on our BMB.
    Me too, now that I'm basically in 3rd Tri I kind of had a Shit's Getting Real Moment and realized I will soon be responsible for a tiny human. So many questions!
  • I only read a few pages. Very helpful thread. I'll have to go back and read the rest when I have more time. Thanks for stalking this board and sharing it with us!
  • I'm reading the s**t out this thread: what a great idea!
  • Great thread. Thanks for sharing!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Maybe we should do one too. I'm a STM but I'm bound to have forgotten things and I know FTMs have lots if questions that are just kinda random. Another option is when I was on a TTC board we have FFQ (flame free questions) day. We did Mondays but we could do any day. It was a post that everyone posted their "dumb" questions in and those who were experienced in that dept answered the questions.

And I only read the OP in that thread but for her question about which dr to see, I first took DS to the pedi when I suspected I had thrush (only because I could get in there quickly) and then my OB to treat myself. I don't think the actual order really matters

Anniversary 
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• This is a great thread, thank you for sharing! We should have something like this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"