Babies on the Brain
Options

I need to get my hair trimmed

So the last time I had my hair trimmed was two years ago. I know I'm bad..My ends are looking atrocious and my hair has stopped getting longer, when I'm in the shower  if I pull even slightly on my ends my hair just comes right out. I know by know you're probably like WHY are you typing and you getting your hair trimmed. Does anybody trim their own hair or have any tips for breakage products? 

Married 9/28/13    Not TTC but I will love the ladies of the TTGP board forever           

image image

Every time I see this dog, I want it. 

TTGP April siggy challenge
image     Turbo Man

Re: I need to get my hair trimmed

• Options

I have *tried* to trim my own hair with semi-disasterous results.

You can't really "repair" hair either-- since it's dead (all hair is-- not just split ends).  For a temporary fix I like to use Moroccan oil on the ends, but the only way to fix split ends is to cut them off.

Why so long between trims?

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    I moved in with my now husband and I guess i've just been so focused and busy with work and getting on our feet that I've neglected to do much for myself.

image image

image     Turbo Man

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I moved in with my now husband and I guess i've just been so focused and busy with work and getting on our feet that I've neglected to do much for myself.

Go do something for yourself then!

If you are on a budget, I like Supercuts.  They do a wash and trim for 20.00.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    I would love to not have to flat iron my hair but I just can't stand my curls. maybe if I go get it deep conditioned it won't be so blah. 

image image

image     Turbo Man

• Options
    Girl go get a trim!! Take a few hours for yourself. I haven't had a cut/trim since July and I'm now starting to find split ends :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"