May 2014 Moms
Options

Well that's just dandy

I noticed by feel a little swelling on my butt cheek. I assumed it was just a below ground pimple and ignored it. Today, a week later, I felt that it was still there so I decided to check it in the mirror. I have a varicose vein on my butt cheek!! I don't have one anywhere else, but this one is uuuugly. I guess this is what I can expect with LO #2 at 36...I sure hope there's something that can be done about this after this birth!!

Re: Well that's just dandy

• Options
    Eh, what you can't see won't hurt you. Out of sight, out of mind, right?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimage

• Options
    I think I'd rather have one on my butt that no one sees than on my legs! Still not fun though!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have one that protrudes from my thigh and down to my shin....DISGUSTING. this bad boy better go away! Does yours hurt? Mine sometimes aches and once in a while feels like it gets hot. :-S

BabyFetus Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyName Ticker

• Options
    This baby is huge - it looks like I am infested with a parasitic worm. Yikes.

• Options
    I have a HUGE one on my right boob.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

My Hooligans.....Samuel Brice-Fritzgerald (6/30/10) and Payton Elizabeth (7/23/08)

FEB SIGGY CHALLENGE
    favorite wedding picture

• Options
    You're lucky it's not coming out of your butt hole. I've had a raging hemmie, which is basically a varicose vein from the rectum, for a week now. Needless to say, it hurts like a mother.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"