May 2014 Moms

(NBR) Show me your rings!

All the talk about rings and seeing @ABColeslaw 's gorgeous ring have me all distracted this evening, and now I want to see your rings.  Show me your engagement/wedding bands!
Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
 DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: (NBR) Show me your rings!

• Loading the player...
  • I loooove my engagement ring!

eta: pardon my weirdo pinky nail. it grows split. the ladies at the nail salon always try to "fix" it with super glue. ummm....not happening, but thanks
    I enjoy this setting a  lot!
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • I loooove my engagement ring!

eta: pardon my weirdo pinky nail. it grows split. the ladies at the nail salon always try to "fix" it with super glue. ummm....not happening, but thanks
    I enjoy this setting a  lot!
    Thanks! I love it becuase it's halo-esque without being cookie cutter straight out of the mall. Not that there's anything wrong with that but it's NMS.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @lauren1102 it's regular! It's Esse, I think "playdate"
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @lauren1102 it's regular! It's Esse, I think "playdate"

Love Essie- I'm wearing "Merino Cool" by them. I'll have to look for your color next time I'm at a store.

I'm loving all these pretty rings- so beautiful ladies!!
  • My ring is so small compared to the rest! Such pretty rings you all have!

This is the best/clearest photo I could find on this computer of mine. Its my purtay lil petite ring <3

I think it's beautiful! I wanted a smaller one but I have really long fingers and the smaller ones I liked looked strange on my lanky fingers. :( I also like your hubby's!
  • My ring is so small compared to the rest! Such pretty rings you all have!

This is the best/clearest photo I could find on this computer of mine. Its my purtay lil petite ring <3

I think it's beautiful! I wanted a smaller one but I have really long fingers and the smaller ones I liked looked strange on my lanky fingers. :( I also like your hubby's!
    Thanks ! :)
    and ya i LOVE my DHs ring.. We saw it and both fell inlove with it hehe.. He really likes blue and he was looking for a ring with a blue line through it and we ended up seeing this infinity ring at the same jewelers and snagged it ^.^

BabyName Tickerphoto 75ef5a71-68f7-493a-9994-4a2f39b863ae_zps6e964811.jpg
    ~*March Siggy Challenge-Favorite Dr. Suess Book*~
    BabyFruit Ticker

• TherebeDragons I LOVE your blue topaz ring! Im obsessed with the glacier topaz's and that looks almost alike :)

BabyName Tickerphoto 75ef5a71-68f7-493a-9994-4a2f39b863ae_zps6e964811.jpg
    ~*March Siggy Challenge-Favorite Dr. Suess Book*~
    BabyFruit Ticker

• imageMy band made by my H out of titanium.  I have the only channel set titanium setting as my H owns the copyright for it and it is a super hard metal to work with.  Alternating diamonds and Tsavorite Garnets. 

imageI I hate that I only have this crappy picture, and even though I posted it in the UO, here it is again.  3 carat emerald cut Tsavorite Garnet flanked by quarter carat diamonds :)  I love green! 

Your rings are gorgeous. I love green too and was so close to saying screw diamonds and getting an emerald!
  • TherebeDragons I LOVE your blue topaz ring! Im obsessed with the glacier topaz's and that looks almost alike :)
    Our engagement story is complicated (I proposed) but we picked out the ring together out of our vacation mad money fund. MILs engagement ring had been peridot so going with an untraditional stone felt right (and years later SILs engagement ring is aquamarine- its fun that we both went with blue stones) and I had a wide choice of colors. Chose the one that reminded me of DHs eyes. Such a pretty light blue.

I find aquamarine a little too icy most of the time although I have a stunning aquamarine ring from DHs grandmother's estate- its a deeper blue than usual for that stone. Blue topaz is almost always the right shade :) and refreshingly inexpensive depending on the setting and companion stones.

I love the few diamond pieces I have- but they're all inherited (apart from the chips. Chips are everywhere) and I can't imagine spending that much on a pretty stone when its not my favorite.
    Friends for 17 years. Married 10. TTC since Jan 2009.
    3 IVFs, 4 FETs, 11 transferred embryos, 3 losses (c/p, 6w, 17w)
    2012: Lost "Peanut" at 17weeks to PTL/IC.
     Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2013: IVF#3/FET#4  Elisabeth CJ born April 30, 2014
    Cerclage, P17, and 3 months of bed rest brought us our Rainbow.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
     Dum spiro, spero.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"