May 2014 Moms
Options

My difficult child sent me to L&D and we're perfectly fine

Just sharing my day...
I went in to my regular appointment today and was also getting my GD 1 hour test. They of course ask about movement and honest answer, she hasn't moved since last night around 7pm. They ask if I've counted 10 movements in last 2 hours? Nope. So they say the GD drink should get her moving. 30 minutes after drinking the juice they ask if she's moving yet? Nope. So then comes the trip to L&D for ultrasound and monitoring. An hour later she's rolling all around. Ultrasound shows her laying sideways and facing my back so doctor says its harder to feel movement when they're turned that way. Heart rate is amazing and heart looks good on ultrasound and her cord is fine. Guess she figured that with it being so cold out she was snuggling in for a long winters nap! I'm so glad she's ok and DHs nerves are shot for the day but he's calming down.

Work was very understanding and got my class covered quickly for the afternoon but today was class picture day and I wasn't there... I feel kinda bad about that.

Re: My difficult child sent me to L&D and we're perfectly fine

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"