May 2014 Moms
Options

Due date/Shower

2»

Re: Due date/Shower

• Options
    Shower is April 13 and due date is May 21; however, as of now, I'll be having a c-section in late April/early May unless this placenta previa moves the F*#@ out of the way. Either way, I'm not too nervous about the lack of time in between - hopefully people are generous and we don't have to buy a lot after April 13. FX. 

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    With DD, my shower was about 6-7 weeks before my due date.
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm due May 18 and I am having one shower March 22 and the other April 5.
  • Options
    No shower this time, but with DS I was due May 8th and my showers were Feb. 20th and Feb. 27th. We were traveling to the showers though. We lived in IN, and my showers were in MI and OH.
  • Options
    I'm cutting it close I'm due May 30th with a shower April 19th in Chicago, I live in Saint Louis, and another shower April 26th in StL.
  • Options
    My showers are at 29 and 30 weeks. One I am flying into my hometown for and the other was based on the hostess' restaurant schedule (her workplace is where we are having it) they are letting us use the room for nothing and selling the hostess the food at cost so she did what was convenient for the owner. I'm pretty glad I won't be really uncomfortable at either.
  • Options
    I had a surprise baby shower at Christmas from my family in Chicago during the holidays when I was 20 weeks. My official baby shower will be March 29 and I'm due on May 5. I feel like I'm cutting it close!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    March 29th shower and may 19 th due date. My friends had some weddings in April and holiday stuff so we went for march. I do feel a bit unprepared at the moment considering this is currently all my nursery has:
  • Options
    mine is March 23 and I am due May 7.  I am so excited for the baby shower yet it feels so far away!! 
  • Options
    My shower is March 30 and my due date is May 10.  
  • Options
    Due may 2nd and I have a shower with friends on march 15th but then i have a shower with my family april 12th. Kinda worried about that one. I'll be 37 weeks and 2 days. I'm a FTM and i'm not sure when i'm going to have him. Dr says early b/c his size and how active he is. Plus my mom had me at 37 weeks. Hopefully it works out though.
    May siggy challenge - Parenting Fails

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    My shower is 8 weeks before my due date. DH and I bought the nursery furniture, bedding, curtains etc because this is our first baby and we are so excited. It's nice to have the room somewhat ready even though we still have a few mos. We registered but I really enjoyed buying the bigger stuff for the baby!
  • Options
    I'm due May 14th, and my shower date is March 29th. I'm starting to get anxious for the nursery to get done, considering we are still dry walling it.... Ahh they need to hurry up and get this room going.
  • Options
    I'm due May 22 and my shower is April 5.
  • Options
    My shower was exactly one month before my EDD. Those were the slowest four weeks of my life.
    BFP#1 11-26-10 MMC 1-13-11
    BFP#2 6-8-11 Eleanor Beatrice born 2-15-12
    BFP#3 9-4-13 Benjamin Lee born 4-28-14

• Options
    Shower is on March 23rd and Due date is May 19. So Almost 2 months apart. We had to have it then so that my sister could come to it during her spring break from PA school. I am happy as it gives me more time to figure out what I still need and all that fun stuff.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My shower is March 23rd and I am due May 1. It was going to be March 8th but had to be moved due to family things which i am kinda sad about as we will have to buy so more things we need in a short amount of time but I am sure it will all work out! 
    Anniversary 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm due May 25th and my shower isn't booked yet but I think it will be April 5th.
  • Options

I'm due 5/21. I'm having an out of state shower (where I'm from) on 3/22 and then a shower where I currently live 3/29.

omg we're due date twins AND shower date twins! (3/22) >:D<
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

March 29th shower and may 19 th due date. My friends had some weddings in April and holiday stuff so we went for march. I do feel a bit unprepared at the moment considering this is currently all my nursery has:

My nursery looks like your nursery. Feeling totally underprepped.
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm due May 4th and my shower is March 15th. I'm happy with that as I like to plan ahead and know what I'm getting so I can get the nursery put together as soon as possible. I wouldn't stress out about it though. You'll be fine.
  • Options
    My due date is May 22 and we are having my shower April 19th.  Roughly 5 weeks apart. 
  • Options
    keepswimmingkeepswimming member
    edited February 2014
    I'm due May 7th, and my last shower will be March 22nd, so right around 6 weeks away.
  • Options
    motoLyn said:

Why are you nervous about that?

I'm due on May 5th and my shower is on March 15th.  April is too packed for a shower with family events, birthday and what not.  So March it is!

Apparently we are on the same schedule, I am also due May 5th and my shower is March 15th.
    Side note a friend of mine delivered twins prematurely so before her shower, babies are now healthy one year olds and she was able to drink mimosas at her shower, so all is well
  • Options
    Looks like I'm winning the jumping the gun award. Due May 8th but shower is on Feb 22 - I have to travel for it and that was the only weekend that worked with my work schedule where I wouldn't be too far along. I'm anxious to finish preparing so I was ok with the idea of an early shower.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"