December 2010 Moms

TTC check in 2/5/2014

What cycle are you in and where are you at in your cycle? 

Do you have a question, brag or vent to share with the group this week? 

QOTW: Its so lonely here!  should we move this to the facebook group?  thoughts?

ps sorry this is late!

Re: TTC check in 2/5/2014

• What cycle are you in and where are you at in your cycle? 
    Cycle number 2.  CD 6.

Do you have a question, brag or vent to share with the group this week?   Whats your "plan of attack" for getting pregnant?  seriously, i want to know your strategy.  might sound crazy, but im sure most of us have one.  we try to have intercourse the five days leading up to O.  the last two times, we tried  the day we got a positive OPK and the day of O.  

QOTW: Its so lonely here!  should we move this to the facebook group?  thoughts?

ps sorry this is late!

• I can't deal with quoting on mobile. Yes let's move this over to FB. I forget to check in here and sometimes don't even stop by once a week.

I'm in cycle 5 I think, CD 24.

I bought OPKs but have yet to watch the video posted for me on FB about how to incorporate them into the plan. We do the deed every other day leading up to expected O. But since the m/c, my cycle is totally wonky and last month I O'ed super early and totally missed the window. The OPKs should help with that, right? I'll just need to use them a lot I think since I'm so unpredictable. Need to watch the video!

• Loading the player...
  • Sorry I didn't respond last week! Yes I made an appointment but it is not until 2/25. I am in my 14th cycle, CD 18. I am not temping or taking OPKs so not sure when or if I will even O. Once I get a game plan from this Dr I will be getting back in the swing of things. Right now DH and I are on the BD EOD schedule so we will see what happens. I agree with moving over to FB :)
    Husband and Wife 2010
    DD 12.2010
    TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
    DX PCOS 7.25.13
    Started Metformin 7.2013
    DH SA results 6.19.14 - Too few normal sperm
    8.13.14 - SURPRISE BFP - EDD 3/30/14 Based on LMP
    MMC 9/24/14, D&C 9/25/14 13w3d, Measured at 7w4d

3.14.15 BFP #3 - EDD 11/11/15 based on LMP
  • Super late to this party, but I also vote to move it to Facebook. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"