Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Lewisville or Flower Mound Hospital

I had my first son at Medical Center of Lewisville but my doctor recommend Texas Presbyterian of Flower Mound. Does anyone have a preference on either hospital?

Re: Lewisville or Flower Mound Hospital

• Options
    LOVED Presby FM!  I had a great experience with the staff and amenities.  I delivered my 1st at Baylor Carrollton and and Presby is far superior.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm pregnant now, and my OB is at the professional building at the Flower Mound Presbyterian hospital. Definitely plan to go there.
    Additionally, my sister had her second baby at one in...Keller, maybe? She much preferred the Presbyterian hospital.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Baylor Carrollton did my mom's hysterectomy and they--in her words-- almost killed her.
    She wasn't really in excessive danger, but we've stayed away for the last ten years.

• Options
    I will be delivering at medical of Lewisville and I have heard really good things about them!!
  • Options
    The nurses at Lewisville are GREAT and the L&D section is soo quite, you'll swear you are the only mom delivering (even if you aren't). Then again Presby FM has wonderful after-care staff, like lactation consultants. I'd say either is a great choice.
    Married - 2011
    DD#1 -  2013 (unmedicated labor to 10cm, discovered breech, c-section)

• Options
    I'm delivering at FM Presby….due in a few weeks! I've heard great things. I've attended all the prenatal classes there and have been really happy with them. I've also taken the tour, it's really quiet and seems really nice. We'll see in a few weeks what I actually think though! :) My dr. is also next door (attached to the hospital), so I kind of just chose that hospital by default. 
  • Options
    I really enjoyed the class their as well. I am schedule for a C-section on the 14th but after going to the classes with Kathryn I have decided not have a C-section and have him naturally. Original due date is March 20thg my birthday. :) I getting pretty excited. 

• Options
    Fm is great, had my two boys there...they've worked out a lot of kinks since they first opened.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"